Quantcast

"Kiss my ass", the new Romney slogan.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Romney's only saving grace from this whole fiasco of a "world tour" is that it's occurring during the Olympics, when most Americans don't give a crap. It's amazing that he's been able to accomplish gaffes in all three countries he's visited, and go from using this trip as a way to prove he's got the foreign credentials to hoping that Americans don't even remember that he *was* on a trip.

It's embarrassing that this is the best the Republicans can scrape off the bottom of the barrel...

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Romney always has a look on his face like "I can't believe people are buying this ****."

The big money boys are good either way, him and Obama are two pinches off the same turd.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
"Kiss my ass. This is a holy site for the Polish people,” he barked. “Show some respect."

He yells while demanding respect at a tomb of unknown soldiers. :facepalm:

Was in another thread I think. Remember Palin was picked over him for VP candidate 4 years ago.

We.are.fvcked.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
obviously. Shouldn't even need to be said really.
i would talk about bikes, but some butch darkie who just got released from the women's prison in florence where she was indoctrinated in the devil's religion of islam might read(!) this post, drive a stolen car up here, & steal my rig

can't be too careful