Quantcast

Lane Bryant and Catherine's Target Viewer

Borregokid

Monkey
Aug 12, 2004
Cle Elum
Does it seem kind of odd that Lane Bryant and Catherines post ads over here at Ridemonkey? I was wondering if there are a lot of women out on the trails that have wave more curves than any trail? Of course it could be a lot of mountain bikers wives are like that. :p

J

JRB

What seems odd is the number of threads that have and will be posted about this. ;)

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Borregokid said:
Does it seem kind of odd that Lane Bryant and Catherines post ads over here at Ridemonkey? I was wondering if there are a lot of women out on the trails that have wave more curves than any trail? Of course it could be a lot of mountain bikers wives are like that. :p
Huh...I dunno...I sometimes shop there and I mtn bike...here is my picture...

J

JRB

DVNT said:
Hahahah - and you were going to save that???? :p

I actually checked to properties to laugh that she actually has it stored in a photo album. Good stab though. :thumb:

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
loco-gringo said:
I actually checked to properties to laugh that she actually has it stored in a photo album. Good stab though. :thumb:

Thanks, I try. :p

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco-gringo said:
Well what other name for that photo would be appropriate? and HELL YES I have it stored in a photo album...you never know when the right opportunity to post it quickly will present itself...I mean Uhhh...you never know when I might need to post a pic of myself...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
s1ngletrack said:
*Still trying to crack bmxgirlie's photobucket account
Theres nothing in there you haven't seen already...I have pics of my cat Zakk...my bikes...miss fat ass...errr...I mean that picture of me...and that's about it...

wait...pics of the PINK CK hubs, the tiger skin saddle, my friends dog, my other friends baby...and THAT is all...

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
dh girlie said:
It's lunchtime and he was gonna go rub one out...
Rubbin' one out to grimace... nice :thumb:

Somehow I have this sick picture of LG's avatar in the bathroom "sky rockets in flight, afternoon delight, ooohhhhh..." playing softly in the background...

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Theres nothing in there you haven't seen already...I have pics of my cat Zakk...my bikes...miss fat ass...errr...I mean that picture of me...and that's about it...oh wait, a pic in leopard print with a stripper....

Lunch was a while ago. Just had crappy bar b que. Didn't rub one out. You thinking about Brian again???

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
dh girlie said:
Theres nothing in there you haven't seen already...I have pics of my cat Zakk...my bikes...miss fat ass...errr...I mean that picture of me...and that's about it...

wait...pics of the PINK CK hubs, the tiger skin saddle, my friends dog, my other friends baby...and THAT is all...
Oh well.. it was the pic of the leopard print thong that caught my interest...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
s1ngletrack said:

Somehow I have this sick picture of LG's avatar in the bathroom "sky rockets in flight, afternoon delight, ooohhhhh..." playing softly in the background...

since that woman was ordering every item on the menu there at Gatorland, I had plenty of time to take her picture and admire those tight shorts and pink tube top and that lovely hairdo with the flowers in it...

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
s1ngletrack said:

AAHHHH NOOOOOO!!!! I'm changing my avatar back after that comment!

J

JRB

s1ngletrack said:

You are rubbin one out to Milo in the bathroom while you listen to that song???? SICK F***ER!!!!!!!!!!

J

JRB

s1ngletrack said:
Awesome - I think that the dark portion of the spots will match the hair on my @ss.

Speaking of sick mental pictures. :nope:

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
dh girlie said:
since that woman was ordering every item on the menu there at Gatorland, I had plenty of time to take her picture and admire those tight shorts and pink tube top and that lovely hairdo with the flowers in it...
is it just my 'puter or is that a damp area on the back of those shorts?????

J

JRB

Megan Black said:
is it just my 'puter or is that a damp area on the back of those shorts?????

I think it's your computer and I hate you for making me look. :mumble:

J

JRB

s1ngletrack said:
Damn - DHG has some balls taking that pic - I'd be afraid that she'd charge if she heard the shutter.

No danger of something that large and in charge moving backwards quickly.

*and it's dhg. :D

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
loco-gringo said:
I think it's your computer and I hate you for making me look. :mumble:
i'm sorry, but i TOTALLY thought i saw this triangular-shaped damp spot there, like sweat, you know how you get all sweaty in the small of your back and it just goes downhill from there, i just thought maybe she was getting a workout from ordering er something....????

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
What seems odd is the number of threads that have and will be posted about this. ;)
Guess who just signed up for the newest catalog of

I still had that envlope lying around that you send me thoes parts in with your addy on it.....

J

JRB

stosh said:
Guess who just signed up for the newest catalog of

I still had that envlope lying around that you send me thoes parts in with your addy on it.....

Well you little bitch. :nuts: However, I still have your address too punk. :sneaky:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
Well you little bitch. :nuts: However, I still have your address too punk. :sneaky:
You don't scrrrrrrrrrrrr me!!! Ya Hrrrrrrrrrrdd!

J

JRB

stosh said:
You don't scrrrrrrrrrrrr me!!! Ya Hrrrrrrrrrrdd!

Can you edit this to make it make sense??? Please???

Edit - the subscription to this catalog should make everyone rest easy about sending their addresses for Secret Santa. :rolleyes:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
Can you edit this to make it make sense??? Please???

Edit - the subscription to this catalog should make everyone rest easy about sending their addresses for Secret Santa. :rolleyes:
oh dumb ass, do you really think I would do that for one and for 2 keep your address that long... ok wait don't answer that question.

J

JRB

stosh said:
oh dumb ass, do you really think I would do that for one and for 2 keep your address that long... ok wait don't answer that question.

What fun would it be to not get all pissy???

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
s1ngletrack said:
Damn - DHG has some balls taking that pic - I'd be afraid that she'd charge if she heard the shutter.

She was too worried about her food order...and I am the QUEEN of taking risky pics...once I got a pic of a kid in line at Costco not 3 feet away with a rattail haircut! I took the pic so I could report the parents to Child Welfare Services...