Quantcast

LAPD strikes again

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Never thought of it in terms of police.....moreso in terms of the military.

And you're right. The same guys that will berate any and all government funded and run organization as inherently faulted, also act like the military shlts gold in everything they do.
I don't know if my argument to that flaming homosexual DT is still in the archives...he went sort of nuts when I made that same point.

What a cocksucker...

boxxerace

Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
@ Japanese Gultch
Funny thing is, conservatives will defend police actions, including brutality, to no end, and it's a completely socialized, government run system.

But say the government wants to socialize healthcare, and you get the opposite of support from these same people. Why would you blindly support a system that routinely victimizes people and then blindly hate one that wants to help them?
Sanjuro a conservative .... haahahah ahhaahha...

Anywho, way to propagate large, untrue stereotypes.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
How he looks, what he did, what kind of person he is has absolutely no bearing on whether or not it's ok for a cop to be abusive after he has surrendered.
exactly. however, i can almost guarantee that the douchebag suspect in question gave up because 1) he knew he was caught, and 2) he resisted before, had his a$$ handed to him and didn't want a repeat.

there are enough legitimate "resist arrest" butt-whoopin's that make a cheap shot like this unnecessary.

vtjim

Beware of Milo & Otis
Jan 6, 2006
North Andover MA
exactly. however, i can almost guarantee that the douchebag suspect in question gave up because 1) he knew he was caught, and 2) he resisted before, had his a$$ handed to him and didn't want a repeat.

there are enough legitimate "resist arrest" butt-whoopin's that make a cheap shot like this unnecessary.
I'm sure this guy deserved every kick and punch ever laid on him from his mother when he was child to the kick from the cop.

Doesn't give the cop the right to do it though. Laws must be followed, ESPECIALLY by the ones enforcing the law.