Quantcast

***Le Friday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Definitely made up for the calories I burned running around the city yesterday. My god, the food is just out of this fucking world. Doing some sort of cycle tour this evening, Monet this afternoon. Wife is currently out looking at stained glass or something. Time to go find some espresso.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande

Definitely made up for the calories I burned running around the city yesterday. My god, the food is just out of this fucking world. Doing some sort of cycle tour this evening, Monet this afternoon. Wife is currently out looking at stained glass or something. Time to go find some espresso.

Haha. You paid to have snails on a plate.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I can't believe it's been four weeks since I started this crazy job. I am a little worried I don't see exactly earth shattering outcomes of my contributions here, yet.

Can I have some Green fairy, please?

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC

Yessir

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

If anyone is in the market for their very own Brodozer, look no further. Mine is for sale ($38.5K for those parties seriously interested). Though with all the poon this thing is liable to pull on your behalf you might as well call it the Ho-dozer.

DSC_4039 by Tim Souza, on Flickr

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
FTS is high. Practice tests are well into the 90's, but still getting my ass handed to me by taxation of different investments. Makes sense because I work in retirement world. Think I'm getting sick.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
On academic time, messing with DICOM handling in Matlab. Yuna is on my lap here in the basement and she asked to listen to classical music. I hope I don't get called in.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
TGIMFnF.

Headed to Kite Lake to camp as soon as I rendezvous in JT with the lady. Camping tonight.
Doing a dawn patrol push to Democrat followed by Cameron & maybe a hustle up Lincoln if we got time (have to be home for a bday party Saturday evening).

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Good morning Monkeys! Today I am taking flowers to my former HRM who landed a job as a Sephora General Manager, today is the soft opening. She is only 28 and has the potential to consistently earn 6 figures in one of the few retail sectors with positive growth. Women pay insane prices for their faces.

I also rode my crabon wheelset, nothing technical - just basic XC trails. They are fast but without legs to support the speed I crapped out after 90 minutes.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Mornin!

If anyone is in the market for their very own Brodozer, look no further. Mine is for sale ($38.5K for those parties seriously interested). Though with all the poon this thing is liable to pull on your behalf you might as well call it the Ho-dozer.

DSC_4039 by Tim Souza, on Flickr
You have this up on ADVrider, Expedition Portal, etc, I trust?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
@jimmydean ....i saw a older gentleman with what seemed to be his pride & joy mid 90's corvette complete with flip up doors.....as i drove past in the parking lot i screamed out the sunroof WHY!!!!!!!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
FTS is high. Practice tests are well into the 90's, but still getting my ass handed to me by taxation of different investments. Makes sense because I work in retirement world. Think I'm getting sick.
there is a guy at the bank i go to who has a corner office....door is always open.....always in there talking with someone....looks like he is listening intently.....but he has squeebs 1000 yard stare in his eyes.....

i imagine that is how you feel some days.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
there is a guy at the bank i go to who has a corner office....door is always open.....always in there talking with someone....looks like he is listening intently.....but he has squeebs 1000 yard stare in his eyes.....

i imagine that is how you feel some days.
I have a window seat in the farthest corner of my group away from everybody because I asked to be where it's quieter. I look southwest from DTC towards the hogback and Pike's Peak which hides between two of the buildings south of my office. I spend most of my day while talking to people not looking at my computer.