Quantcast

Ledges

Dropking

Chimp
Jun 15, 2002
Gaithersburg, MD
When im justing bunnyhopping i can get fairly high, but i can't seem to bunnyhop well onto ledges for feebles. Do i need to swing the rear end of my bike onto the ledge while im hopping onto it or is it all in the approach angle? i have a decent bunnyhop, but i can never bunnyhop anywhere close to my full potential when im approaching a ledge. It's like i am scared of hitting the ledge or something. Any advice that applies to my problem or grinding in general would be appreciated.

Oct 3, 2003
Denver, CO
a good way to think about it is to get your front tire on the lift your back peg up and over onto the ledge...you cant actually do this becasue it takes to my time and youll just end up with your front on and back tire on the ground, just something to keep in your mind...if your just learning how to feeble a good way to learn is to find a ledge that starts at like ground level and slants up. and just ride up to it let your front just ride onto the ledge same as your rear peg...this will just get you the feel of where things need to be and what it feels like.