Quantcast

LET'S GET READY TO HUCK BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111o neone

Supa8

Monkey
May 3, 2002
Middle of MA
I was happy with mine back in 02 with a good old Monster T
fork. Good times.... good times. Would have been a nice ride for some of the DH sections from this past Sundays epic up and down the old Woo shuttles eh?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
You could probably sell the souper monster for a couple hundo, put on a regular monster or shiver, a normal shock, and reminisce about the days of stair gaps and superheroes.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Should we start a kickstarter campaign to buy it and pass it around between the monkeys? $50 buys in for a weekend of 18" tall BBs and 4" of sag.

Supa8

Monkey
May 3, 2002
Middle of MA
Should we start a kickstarter campaign to buy it and pass it around between the monkeys? $50 buys in for a weekend of 18" tall BBs and 4" of sag.
Andrew, I still have the front wheel that came on my S8 with a doublewide rim laced to a vintage Hadley 20mm hub in perfect shape. Vintage enough hub that it has a machined spacer for the rotor mount on the hub. If you want it's yours for your collection of days gone by bike build. I will get it to you the next time you come out for one of the central MA trail rides. I loved that bike hell even my screen name came from that beast.

big-ted

Danced with A, attacked by C, fired by D.
Sep 27, 2005
Vancouver, BC
I am astounded by how quickly this picture is doing the rounds of the internet. This guy has become an overnight rockstar...