Quantcast

Let's kill productivity

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
0% of universe explored? #weaksauce
It has been theorized[2] that a self-replicating starship utilizing relatively conventional theoretical methods of interstellar travel (i.e., no exotic faster-than-light propulsion, and speeds limited to an "average cruising speed" of 0.1c.) could spread throughout a galaxy the size of the Milky Way in as little as half a million years.
Even I don't have that kind of free time at work.

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
Yes, it does. I found space the easiest thing, but the one requiring the most action, constantly changing the drones features.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Yes, it does. I found space the easiest thing, but the one requiring the most action, constantly changing the drones features.
Hmm, I seem to be in a dead end. No additional progress to aspire to, possibly with the exception of increasing the % of the explored universe.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Spoiler:

That's where I fucked up. I had it running in the back round and hadn't been paying attention for a while and missed the "combat" upgrade until it was way too late.