Quantcast

Let's start talkin Galbraith

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
erikkellison said:
As far as leading is concerned, why don't you all leave that up to who's fastest, and make democratic decisions as to which trail is to be ridden at each junction? I hate it when I'm not the leader, but I'm stuck behind him because he "knows the trails." Speed should take priority, if you ask me.
Yah pretty much how you have described it is how it really is anyways. Maybe leader isn't the right name, perhaps guide works better but anyways...
i'm glad Dwaugh's gonna be there and guide us around. He's young kid true, but at least he's not a blowhard.

HippieKai said:
i'll be there for sure. i may have the girlfriend on tail though so it might be a short day for me. She's a good rider but she's just starting out and i don't want to kill her on a long ride.
sweet, the more the merrier.
:thumb:

smedford

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
Bellingham, WA
Skookum said:
i'm glad Dwaugh's gonna be there and guide us around. He's young kid true, but at least he's not a blowhard.
Dwaugh not a blowhard? You have not spent much time with him then. Man, if you listened to everything he said you would think he was a ninja.:)

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
haha well he's doin alot better with his life from what little i know, than when i was at his age. i parteyed way to hard and got kicked out of my ninja class. :(

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Skookum said:
haha well he's doin alot better with his life from what little i know, than when i was at his age. i parteyed way to hard and got kicked out of my ninja class. :(
:blah: Hahaha, rule number one: party only on specified days after tests.

Aaww, you're so nice. :D

why don't you all leave that up to who's fastest
Well, that just may be me - I'm probably gonna ride my HT without the front brake....... I use my front brake way more than my back and will probably be going faster than usual. :eek:

Maybe leader isn't the right name
Yeah, you forgot to add that I'm a ninjaleader!

I totally agree, I'm just the guide that might happen to become the "leader" due to only having one brake working...