Quantcast

let's talk some ****

mcdurly1

Chimp
Dec 8, 2001
Austin, TX
I wanted this thread to be created for talking some huge smack only, and every where else we should all be nice. so who's first?
oh wait I know, squasher is a big wet vagina. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
mcdurly1

maggotbrain

Chimp
Dec 24, 2001
atx
well i hate to be a punk but it looks like you and i are the only ones that enjoy $hit talkin.also looks like no one else can talk perhaps because our ballsaks are takin up too much room in their mouths.heres a little haiku for the nonplayers

my balls in your mouth
peubs comfort your uvula
embrace the gag, sluts

yall dont even ball
too scared to come back at me
who stands up for you

hopefully this will get at least one person to spring into action and vent a little of that office bitch stress.sluts!

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Originally posted by maggotbrain
well i hate to be a punk but it looks like you and i are the only ones that enjoy $hit talkin.also looks like no one else can talk perhaps because our ballsaks are takin up too much room in their mouths.heres a little haiku for the nonplayers

my balls in your mouth
peubs comfort your uvula
embrace the gag, sluts

yall dont even ball
too scared to come back at me
who stands up for you

hopefully this will get at least one person to spring into action and vent a little of that office bitch stress.sluts!
you didn't exercise proper haiku form. how's that for some ****:rolleyes:

mcdurly1

Chimp
Dec 8, 2001
Austin, TX
to the toninator and norhtshorerat.
is that all you guy's can say. perhaps that's because i got you likin' all over deez. oh, northfaggotrat what the ****. where and when do you want to ride, or is your northshore stuck to far up your a$$hole. is my spelling and grammar ok so far? if it isn't please let me know about it. by the way no one should take this $hit personally. toninator, are you a man or a woman? my guess is that you are a huge, hairy, nasty woman or somehting like that. oh this is so much fun!!!. will somebody please insult me, becuase i feel bad......from being such a pimp.

northshorerat

Monkey
Oct 7, 2001
first off you will never ride with me. so take your trike and go to the playground and play with all the other little girls and leave the real riding to those of us that the skills. i dont trash talk cause i have the skills and im sercure with my manhood. im not to fond of xc riders but id rather ride with toni that your punkass. now just stop the ****talking and be cool cause if you dont your going to have a really bad case of karmic redemption. just remember man you reap what you sow. it will all come back to you in the end. and i got a strong feeling that you are going to get it hard

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
what the hell kind of thread is this. since dh freerider types are hard to come by here in austin i'd think you would take a different approach to making some riding friends......but to each his own. guess ill stick with riding with northshorerat, trialsmasta (hes a bad ass!) and eventually squasher!;)

mcdurly1

Chimp
Dec 8, 2001
Austin, TX
you have all been fooled by my computer identity. in reality i am nothing like what i seem here. this is how a computer entertains me. i start "surfing" and then suddenly become someone else. it is like dr. jekyle and mr. hide. downhill is right, we are hard to find,...... we should unite. in a last atempt i would like to extend a freeride invitation to everyone. this time i am serious, people. i can be reached at mcdurly1@aol.com.
I declare the first ride be an urban night ride, so everyone can be relaxed and have nothing but fun. we should all do it in a couple of weeks,that way we can all have time to arrange for it. please tell you r friends.
This is also the last and final time that I, mcdurly1, will create or reply a post. I wonder, who will be the next person to get so many posts or views, for our region?
Anyway, LET'S GO RIDE

mcdurly1

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
Originally posted by mcdurly1
you have all been fooled by my computer identity. in reality i am nothing like what i seem here...... I wonder, who will be the next person to get so many posts or views, for our region?

mcdurly1

ive met you in reality, and thats why i dont understand why you were being such a dick on here. like i said, to each his own i guess. i also didnt know that you were in a competition to see how many posts and views you can get. anyone can get a ton of views if they bad mouth other people.