Quantcast

Leverage Ratio - Specialized FSR ??????

Can anybody tell me the leverage ratio for the suspention of a '00 Rockhopper FSR???? Also what travel does the bike have?
I want to check if I have the correct spring weight on the shock.
Uses a 165mm shock with aprox 40mm of travel if thats any help.

Yeah I know how to work it out I just dont have a accurate method of weasuring the travel of the frame.I could remove the shock and move the suspention manually but I wanna have more accuracy than a tape measure.If I dont find another method then I guess that'll have to do.:(

Big John

"TEAM XXL"
Originally posted by Revol
Yeah I know how to work it out I just dont have a accurate method of weasuring the travel of the frame.I could remove the shock and move the suspention manually but I wanna have more accuracy than a tape measure.If I dont find another method then I guess that'll have to do.:(
Just wondering if you ever came up with a better method on measuring the travel?

Nope :( Dont even know how much travel the stock link gives.I'm guessing less than 4" cos the BETD link gives 4,5 or 6".
Maybe gonna see if I can email Specialized either here in the UK or in America.I can get the travel of the Fox shock off their web site so if I can find out how much wheel travel I have then I'll know if the spring is right.Let me know if you happen upon any answers.

Big John

"TEAM XXL"
Originally posted by Revol
Nope :( Dont even know how much travel the stock link gives.I'm guessing less than 4" cos the BETD link gives 4,5 or 6".
Maybe gonna see if I can email Specialized either here in the UK or in America.I can get the travel of the Fox shock off their web site so if I can find out how much wheel travel I have then I'll know if the spring is right.Let me know if you happen upon any answers.
I sure will!