Quantcast

lions and tigers and bears, OH MY!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Just got a phone call from the DEC and the town... apparently there are multiple bears (DEC thinks 3-4) 700lb plus brown bears living in the woods behind our house. They advised us not to let our dogs out loose. Also told us that one of our "neighboors" reported a coyote eating their chickens.

J

JRB

The bears will eat the coyotes and all will be ok. You should be more worried about travelling with your vibrator. :D

J

JRB

jacksonpt said:
OK, so no one has ever confused me for somewith with an overly sharp sense of humor, but WTF???

It would link to a lame N8 news thread. Catch up please.

J

JRB

jacksonpt said:
can you be any less specific???
:rolleyes:

I can. I could also say it has to do with batteries. Not the battery that is going to be associated with when I finally meet Stosh. The other one. :p

J

JRB

BurlySurly said:
Loco Gringo is not funny. He tries, but it just does not work out for him well.

It humors me. That is what I am about. If it doesn't help you, well, not really an issue for me. Go drink some chicken broth and quit being so pissy.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
loco-gringo said:
It humors me. That is what I am about. If it doesn't help you, well, not really an issue for me. Go drink some chicken broth and quit being so pissy.
Its not that I dislike you, its just that you have to post something that sucks in EVERY thread. I'm not being pissy, Im just tormenting you like your posts torment me.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
BurlySurly said:
Loco Gringo is not funny. He tries, but it just does not work out for him well.
I think you have your computer set up so when ever LG tries to be funny it goes off and you are immediately directed to the thread/post....

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
stosh said:
I think you have your computer set up so when ever LG tries to be funny it goes off and you are immediately directed to the thread/post....
It seems that way. Maybe I got infected with the "Cattle Truck Thread" virus or something. :mad:

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
BurlySurly said:
Its not that I dislike you, its just that you have to post something that sucks in EVERY thread. I'm not being pissy, Im just tormenting you like your posts torment me.
BS,
Are you saying
= the new :stosh: ????

( i used four ?)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
BurlySurly said:
It seems that way. Maybe I got infected with the "Cattle Truck Thread" virus or something. :mad:
Man I heard that ones a bad one. Gets all impeded up in the MS spelling/grammar dictionary files.

J

JRB

BurlySurly said:

Oh no - I can do much worse than that. Maybe I will do a trumpet thread tomorrow.