Quantcast

Little Monkeys

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
:rofl: no. I might have been a tad over ambitious with that. She finished it, but I had to take her to the Dinosaur museum and buy a gigantic scoop of ice cream to make up for it. I felt pretty bad.
her first thousand yard stare and you didn't take a picture.....:D.....come on!

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
That's why the jack is also under the pumpkin. The odds are right up there with getting struck by lightning. My wife was actually watching him why my brother and I were working on his truck. He just had to get over by us to get the socket that has in his hand. It's not like he was just free-roaming around under the truck.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
That's right after his first bday. When I first put him on he cried. Now he goes over and plays with it and likes when I push him around on it. I can only lean over for so long though haha.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Brandon hasn't ridden in forever, but he and I rode quite a bit when he was younger. I will likely end up donating my dirt jumper to him once Marshall gets rolling. I know he looks forward to riding with his boy.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van

would have been good if he'd been wearing this before he went ass over tea kettle nose first into some stairs on his little run bike.

Still feeling guilty over that one...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
still waiting for pics of SS kids doing pushups on the side of the road...

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Ask and ye shall receive...

Their form sucks. Their elbows should be tucked in close to their sides, and they should be looking forward, at least 6 inches in front of them. That straightens out their spine for better alignment. AND, their body is not straight. Their butts ar sticking up in the air. They should be corrected before they do permanent damage.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Their form sucks. Their elbows should be tucked in close to their sides, and they should be looking forward, at least 6 inches in front of them. That straightens out their spine for better alignment. AND, their body is not straight. Their butts ar sticking up in the air. They should be corrected before they do permanent damage.
They do push-up so they will stop irritating me. They're not doing them to be bad-a$$es.