Quantcast

Looking for attractive young women to ride

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
There are no shy girls; only boring men. If a guy has any wit or personality, he can draw a "shy" girl out of her shell by simply asking her what she's into, probing her responses and then giving her half an opportunity to elaborate before boastfully interjecting his own "me too" stories.

flydi007

Chimp
Feb 16, 2005
asleep at my desk
girlwhoboards said:
it's true and you know...if i had to pick...i'd rather be a bud then arm candy anyday :).
-Kim
definitely-if i had to choose between being a bud and riding, drinking beers, and having an all around good time, or being a trophy chick sitting and worrying if i'm going to break a nail :drool: i'd choose bud anyday.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
flydi007 said:
one thing i notice when riding with guys though is that the little sister thing kicks in. the girls that ride with guys get tagged as the little sister and the guys still look for the trophy girls.
Two possible explanations-

1) The guys aren't at all aggressive
2) The guys like riding with girls because that helps them to meet other girls and don't want to mess up their good thing.

And yes- buds are WAY cooler than candy. :evil:

nohbody

Chimp
Mar 5, 2005
Seattle
Man... the topic of this post leaves too much to the imagination.

"Looking for attractive young women to ride..."

a) with
b) bareback (in this case RM forums is the wrong place to look)
c) off into the sunset
d) horsies

you get the picture :thumb:

Nov 14, 2004
W.Seattle
nohbody said:
Man... the topic of this post leaves too much to the imagination.

"Looking for attractive young women to ride..."

a) with
b) bareback (in this case RM forums is the wrong place to look)
c) off into the sunset
d) horsies

you get the picture :thumb:

dont you have a woman?
to make you pie....

X-C Phantom

Chimp
Dec 9, 2004
Puget Sound
girlwhoboards said:
so are you saying burly independent chicks that ride, have intelligence, don't mind getting dirty/sweaty/bruised, know a thing or two about mechanics, understand your passion for the sport and still know how to dress-up when they want to are not attractive? I consider myself very feminine but at the same time i just don't have time, energy and/or money...nor would i want to...to look like a mall barbie. i'm not dissing your visual likes or these types of girls...just saying that they aren't the kind that like to get dirty so either be ok with them not riding or change your perception of beauty. Example...I too think that GQs with nice things, hot bods, lots of money, power and intrigue are kind of inspirering but when it comes right down to it...i wouldn't want someone that's so high maintenance (he-he). in the end...i just do the things i like to do, have many friends with similar interests and if i find my next best buddy (cause we click in so many ways) that I find adorable and who satisfies me on an intimate/physical level...then i take it from there.

so, what was the original question...hot chicks in BH to ride with? Yea, me too...nice looking dudes in the PNW to ride with ;).

-Kim

Kim I met you and you are a doll!!!!!!!!!

X-C Phantom

Chimp
Dec 9, 2004
Puget Sound
I was in Trader Joes a couple weeks ago covered with mud after riding at Sawyer. I was minding my own business, getting my grub and I looked across the store and I spotted a woman covered in mud wearing biking clothes. I had to say something! I was a little nervous(I do approach women, but this time I was nervous) but I kept my cool and added a little charm and struck up a conversation. We hit it off pretty good :love: we went mtn biking, then road biking, then trail running, then sea kayaking.
I guess you can't be a geek about it, if you have a decent personality and aren't desperate things might come into play for ya!
As for me I'm keeping it cool and getting what we all need, male or female!!!
:dancing:

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
girlwhoboards said:
thanks phantom and glad the trader joes experience is working out ;)...and see again...it's all about that human-in person connection. but then again the only way to play off of that is to make the approach and take the chance. if it doesn't work out at least you know straight out instead of wondering for the rest of your day/life what could have been. and trying to date on-line (where is appears safe) is rediculous...for me at least...and how many stalkers, liers, etc are roaming around on forums, websites? here i feel like i have my buds for the most part...the connection between people with bikes keeps everything good in life...and again, in the end the most important thing is riding and with good friends :). so i challenge all peeps out there...whether is dating, bikes, jobs, whatever your goals in life...go for it...reach out and take a chance...cause a life not lived to the fullest is not worth living...right phantom ;).
-Kim
hey by the way side you wanna do a short ride today like saint eddy's or somthin?

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
girlwhoboards said:
can't today cove rider...but maybe wed or thurs if i don't have soccer and/or a meeting about a skate event i'm doing.
dang yet another day wasted playing on X-Box Live i guess. wensdays i have youth group and thursdays i have my drum lessons and then this weekend i am out of town

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
girlwhoboards said:
next week then...and if you worked where i work then you could get played for playing x-box ;).

who you love slow? you found a hotty who get's dirty in B-ham?
Hey Kim,
Let me know when you want to come down to Portland and ride some of our trails. Post Canyon was fantastic Saturday (see post post). There was a group of three guys who drove down from Seattle who rode with us. We showed them around and had a great time. They said there wasn't anything like these trails up there.
I might have a small heckler you can try out if you need a bike.
You can make it a weekend, I have a hide-a-bed and I'm a very nice boy. :D

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
girlwhoboards said:
next week then...and if you worked where i work then you could get played for playing x-box ;).

who you love slow? you found a hotty who get's dirty in B-ham?
okee dokee i'll give ya a call or PM ya and we can figure out times and where at. where do you work i want to apply for a job their i love x-box and halo 2 :drool:

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Kim, you are awesome. :love: Lots of people are confused about what they think they want. I think it's partly too much media glorification of phony sexuality. People have impossible standards and in the end are not satisfied regardless. If they go after the arm-candy, there's often no substance. If they keep it real they're programmed to feel like they're missing out on the arm candy. Screw it - keep on thinking for yourself, reaching and living life to the fullest.

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
From what I've seen, the athletic, head-turning girls aren't very avid bikers. Or, if they're avid, they're usually lacking somewhere else (like lacking the "single" characteristic). Probably best to just spend time on the trails that girls are likely to frequent, and hope for the best? Meh, I dunno, it's not like I've ever had a deep conversation with a cute girl I've met on the trail. The convo's usually stop at "have a nice run/ride." And with the way I look at the end of a ride, or even midway, I'm certainly not going to be turning any heads...

Hey Leana, were you at PA this past weekend? My buddy said he saw a cute girl there who ripped up most of the guys, kinda sounded like you. Where are you planning on riding?

Kim, don't give up, I'm sure you'll run into a guy who understands you someday. Girls like you are the rarity, not the guy you're looking for. Plus, if you do finally meet someone great on the trail, won't it make a great story?

Sorry if this response has a bit of a sappy note to it, I'm listening to Norah Jones right now.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
erikkellison said:
Hey Leana, were you at PA this past weekend? My buddy said he saw a cute girl there who ripped up most of the guys, kinda sounded like you. Where are you planning on riding?
You may be talking about Amelia or Jen (pro girls), or you could be talking about one of the Beavers! :)
*no Leanna at PA* :confused:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
trailhacker said:
Since none of the above mentioned people rode the MTX, he must be talking about Jill?
he didn't mention mtx... :blah: But I'm sure that is who he is talking about! :)

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
erikkellison said:
From what I've seen, the athletic, head-turning girls aren't very avid bikers. Or, if they're avid, they're usually lacking somewhere else (like lacking the "single" characteristic). Probably best to just spend time on the trails that girls are likely to frequent, and hope for the best? Meh, I dunno, it's not like I've ever had a deep conversation with a cute girl I've met on the trail. The convo's usually stop at "have a nice run/ride." And with the way I look at the end of a ride, or even midway, I'm certainly not going to be turning any heads...
And how do you think we look at the end of a ride ;)

Sure people look good all-dolled up (and are fun to look at) but I think it's just as appealing to see a guy all mud covered and ripping up the trails because that's hopefully where I'll be spending the majority of my time with him :D

Jun 18, 2004
QUOTE=girlwhoboards...and if you worked where i work then you could get played for playing x-box ;). QUOTE

watch out... she's a Playa'... a rare breed indeed...

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
girlwhoboards said:
go here and sign up for playtesting:

http://www.microsoft.com/playtest/default.mspx

put in everything that you are remotely experiances with and if you get called in you get free drinks, a game or piece of software and the satisfacation in knowing that you helped the development or marketing of a game or system. oh yea...that's where I work. go to the main website and look at jobs...i think you need to be 18 but i've heard of high school interships. GOOD LUCK!
-Kim :)
sweet deal thanks kim

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Petite Fluer said:
en descendant biking de montagne est comme une serrure dans la clef dans realtion au romantisme mon ami
Did you just get back from France or something or is this from the French 101 class at the community college?

Ah, audio tutorial... that explains the spelling error of "Petite Fleur"... I was wondering about that...
keep at it though, it sounds great !

Kim, just be you and keep hittin' the numbers, the worse that can happen is that you'll make more friends and have fun along the way !

Oh, and don't disparage "The Big Evil", as it is merely a vehicle that gets you where you wanna go !

Ciao !

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
cove rider said:
okee dokee i'll give ya a call or PM ya and we can figure out times and where at. where do you work i want to apply for a job their i love x-box and halo 2 :drool:
Where the hell are you when we need RM clan members? We started a whole new one cause the RM one went dry - sheesh.

We need more people, including women in there.

BTW I'm not looking for no girls, already married the best one.

I will kill chicks in Halo 2 though, no discrimination there.
:)

L

Lightninleana

erikkellison said:
Naw, I for sure wasn't there I was in Salt Lake doing a bmx national. Which was fun but I got taken out on Sunday and have a pretty nasty black eye.
Anyways, I need to go riding as much as I can, so I am willing to ride anywhere. The only problem being that I need to go sometime in the morning hours cause I don't have a car and that is the only time I can borrow one.

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
Lightninleana said:
Anyways, I need to go riding as much as I can, so I am willing to ride anywhere. The only problem being that I need to go sometime in the morning hours cause I don't have a car and that is the only time I can borrow one.
So you're from Sumner, or Sultan, or one of those "S" towns near the middle of nowhere, right? I was asking where because I thought you were riding in B'ham this past weekend. I don't think I'm going to be in your neighborhood for a morning ride anytime soon, but if the opportunity arises, I do have a couple racks. Anyway, let me know then next time you're coming through town with some time to ride...