Quantcast

Looking for crazy, high quality photos!

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Originally posted by motionboy2

Haha,I just realized that I tore my ACL in the turn right before this section. Cleaned it and finished the race with one leg on the pedals. Damn, I can't even imagine what I would be like right now if I hadn't blown out that turn. I remember being worried about that section all week and then getting zesty on the section before it that I had dialed in.

The Ito

Juano

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
my hi-use
Originally posted by gborden

air shock???? how does that work? how much travel does it get?
and for all the critics out there, yes I know Manitou is in the progress of making a dh air shock....but that appears to be just a normal fox air shock.
The guy in the pic is Jhon Bonham, That's is when fox started testing the air shock for DH. The body of the shock is a little larger to hold more air so it won't over heat and blow. They are pretty sick but weren't that great on the small bump sensitivety and also they saved a lot of weight.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Originally posted by derekpearson
Dude got airlifted out of sea otter this year, turned out ok though from what I hear[/IMG]
Oh man, that was such a scary crash. He hit the ground soooooo hard; I'm not sure that sequence does the crash justice. It was brutal.