Quantcast

Looking for "fun" trails. . . .

Pbody

Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
. . . .and by "fun" I mean some DH/FR/4X/DS/Jump trails. Somewhere where I can get on my Tazer and play or hit some stunts/jumps on my big DH bike. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it. I do have a shovel operator license and not afraid to use it. Feel free to PM me with specifics.

Edit: Ooops, forgot to mention that I'm in Phoenix now, so I'm mostly interested about placed in Phoenix but anywhere in the within a weekend's drive as I'm not afraid to do weekend trips to "play!"

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
are you in NM?

there are a lot of dh trails in abq, ton O dj in sante fe

and abq is gettigna city funded DS track with water and

awnings this winter. they tore down mine i started 10 years ago.

Pbody

Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Silly me, I forgot to mention I'm in Phoenix. Fixed it now.

I'll definitely have to make a weekend trip to ABQ and check out the trails. I saw some of your vids online somewhere and the trails do look scrumptious.

With DS making its way back, I definitely look forward to hitting up some time on the city's course. Looks like you were just ahead of the time. Doesn't that just bite! Ha!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I'd kill for some A Line action in the Valley, but check out the West section here, I'm sure you'll find like minded folks. Also check here for local info.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
I'm going tp go check out "100" tomorrow - need to get my lazy azz back on a bike!

South mountain DH style on Sunday!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I'm going tp go check out "100" tomorrow - need to get my lazy azz back on a bike!
Never park on the street just up off Cave Creek, as your car is a sitting duck for thieves. If you wanna ride from Cave Creek, park at the Hiking Shack, or cruise over to the Dreamy Draw area, despite the seemingly gay hookups going on over there, it's a safer place to leave your vehicle.

I'm swamped at the new job, but I'll hit ya up this fall for a ride/beers.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Never park on the street just up off Cave Creek, as your car is a sitting duck for thieves. If you wanna ride from Cave Creek, park at the Hiking Shack, or cruise over to the Dreamy Draw area, despite the seemingly gay hookups going on over there, it's a safer place to leave your vehicle.

I'm swamped at the new job, but I'll hit ya up this fall for a ride/beers.
Thanks for the advice, and I'm always game for rides and beer. Work has me gone most of the time - but I usually get weekends.

Let me know when you're availible - hopefully I'm in town.