Quantcast

Looking for rides in the Boulder area

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
I'm traveling to Utah and spending a week or two in Colorado along the way. Getting into Boulder Monday night or Tuesday morning. Looking to fill up my schedule with rides until Friday when I think I'll head over to SolVista. I know a few places, but it is always more fun to discover a new trail or two.

Speaking of more fun...I'll be in Fruita the next week, along with Grand Junction. I might go as far as Telluride and Canyon of the Ancients NP.

Hoping to hook up with SS (check thou PM box!) and some others.

As for riding style...I rock the road bike a bit, but mostly my singlespeed. So pure DH is out of the question, but I'm up for anything that would fall into the goddamn all mountain category...whatever that means.

Hopefully a few of you monkeys have some free time to down some brew and ride some singletrack!

fondigley

Chimp
Apr 4, 2004
Boulder, CO
Check out Hall Ranch or Heil Ranch, maybe Walker's Ranch in the Boulder area, I guess even Betasso would be fun for you and you could ride there from downtown or head to Golden (~30 minutes) and ride White Ranch, Chimney Gulch, Apex, Mt. Falcon, Green Mountain, the Hog's Back or Centennial Cone. You can always head up to Nederland too, but those trails are a little more confusing, just lots of loops and crossing trails.