Quantcast

Looking for riding partners/photo sluts

C_S

Chimp
May 14, 2004
Clovis
Ok, so I'm a relative newbie to both the board and the area, I just got a purty new camera that is begging to be used, and I need people to use it on.
Oh, and yeah, some cool people to ride with and point out the best trails in the area. I just stumbled upon Suicide and have to give that a big "hell yes."
So, if anyone is feeling nice in the Simi/Thousand Oaks/Valley area, wants to include a Bullit rider to there crew (yeah, I'm only a marginal poser too), and knows of any trails similar to Suicide give me a holler. crswallrat AT hotmail dot com

1000-Oaks

Monkey
May 8, 2003
Simi Valley, CA
I could show you "the good stuff" that's right out your backdoor (seriously, a lot closer than Suicide), but I'm out for a few months with a recently reconstructed ACL...

C_S

Chimp
May 14, 2004
Clovis
Originally posted by 1000-Oaks
I could show you "the good stuff" that's right out your backdoor (seriously, a lot closer than Suicide), but I'm out for a few months with a recently reconstructed ACL...
Dang man, bum deal on the knee. When can you start riding again?

I'm actually moving to Thousand Oaks in the next couple of weeks, but really, it's not like anything around Simi is far away. The proximity to decent riding around here is pretty dang good (or so it seems).

WestCoast: PM right back atcha.

marlopez

Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
West LA
im from the valley. i can show u stuff when i get back for summer. and after my ankle better after my cast comes off. i should be able to ride again middle of june

edit: PM retrofred he rides a lot in that area