Quantcast

Love my bike! BB on Thu and Sat?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
After scrimping and saving and robbing peter to pay paul my bike is finally done and today was her first day out (Went to BB). Even though I woke up late and didn't get on the lift till 1:00 I had a blast. Crashed a few times, scared myself a few times, had a lot of fun. Since I was by myself the only pic I could take was of the car in front of me who wouldn't use his gas pedal.

I am heading back up thursday and saturday. Anyone else? I would like to get some pix of me riding so I am bringing the digital camera. Would also be nice to have some one show me around since I hadn't been up there riding since like 99 and don't know where everything is.

Damn, I love my bike!

Dec 3, 2003
SoCal
Ciaran said:
After scrimping and saving and robbing peter to pay paul my bike is finally done and today was her first day out (Went to BB). Even though I woke up late and didn't get on the lift till 1:00 I had a blast. Crashed a few times, scared myself a few times, had a lot of fun. Since I was by myself the only pic I could take was of the car in front of me who wouldn't use his gas pedal.

I am heading back up thursday and saturday. Anyone else? I would like to get some pix of me riding so I am bringing the digital camera. Would also be nice to have some one show me around since I hadn't been up there riding since like 99 and don't know where everything is.

Damn, I love my bike!
We were up there yesterday and today. Did you happen to be the guy on the Yeti DH bike that asked for the time at the top of the lift?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
mtnbikerdude87 said:
We were up there yesterday and today. Did you happen to be the guy on the Yeti DH bike that asked for the time at the top of the lift?
Yup. That was me. I rode away thinking to myself, "Hmm... wonder if they are Monkeys..." If I would have known, I would have said hello. Thanks for the time though.. I was able to get down then hill in time to catch one last lift up for one more run.

I am going back up on Saturday. Anyone else?

Dec 3, 2003
SoCal
Ciaran said:
Yup. That was me. I rode away thinking to myself, "Hmm... wonder if they are Monkeys..." If I would have known, I would have said hello. Thanks for the time though.. I was able to get down then hill in time to catch one last lift up for one more run.

I am going back up on Saturday. Anyone else?
Good to hear that you got another run in. We were sore all over, so we just chilled up there. Two days of ridding really gets to you, esp in the arms. I was the only one who went on the dh trail back down. Both of my friends took the lift back since they were beat. Oh and my friend with the GT broke three of his spokes too.

Nice to meet you.

Bullit21

Monkey
May 14, 2003
Socal
Ciaran,

I will be there on Saturday along with a few monkeys. I live in Brentwood, so we should all try to get a carpool going sometime. I am on the Red Bullit with the Romic and Super T.

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
I should be there Sat.

I'll be with someone though so I donno if I can really ride with you guys. If you see me though don't hesitate to say hi!

I be the asian with fox gear and single crown silver bighit