Quantcast

Magic Hat in Virginia, yay!

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Found me some Magic Hat Number 9 beer down here in Richmond VA.

Just after I planned to go to Mount Snow VT Norba too. Weird.

Hope to get some Fat Angel soon.

Cheers!

Mike

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
Werd...I've been able to find Magic Hat #9 at most of the Whole Foods in the DC area recently. :thumb:

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
BikeGeek said:
Whole Foods

Get some of their "Señor Fields" salsa while you're there. :drool:
A bought Magic Hat #9 at both the Little River Turnpike and Clarendon Whole Foods locations. I had one last night with dinner! :)

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
This is a heads up for the DC/MD/NoVA :monkey:s...Trader Joes is now carrying Magic Hat. :) $7 for a six-pack of either #9 or Jinx.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
I picked up a 12 of the Summer Variety Show at Total Wine in Springfield. 3 each of Fat Angel, #9, Hocus Pocus, and a "mystery beer" called Batch 370 (a nice hefeweisen).

VTApe

Monkey
Feb 5, 2005
Vermont
Ahhhhh Magic Hat....
My buddies who only drink Bud think im crazy but theres something about the beer that drives me wild. Single Chair anyone? I dont know, maybe its becuse my house is so close to the brewery? or maybe its that **** they have written under the caps?

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
MAGIC HAT BREW TASTING
No. 9 Lounge
at Evening Star Cafe
Tuesday, October 11th

Matt Granahan of Magic Hat Brewing Co. returns to share off-beat brewery's "Night of the Living Dead" variety pack. Doors open at 7:00 PM, so there’s time to grab a bite to eat before the fun begins around 7:30 in the No. 9 Lounge.

$15 per person. Reservations, call Planet Wine at 703.549.3444

younger22

Monkey
Apr 26, 2005
Upstate NY
just picked up another "Night of the Living Dead" variety pack and once again was not dissappointed....3 Blind Faith("India Pale Ale Blessed with hops") 3 Jinx("A frightfully strong and smoky fermentation") 3 Batch 371 Mystery beer and finally the delicious #9(A spooky specter of netherworld nectar)!!!!