Quantcast

Make sure you know who you're e-threatening...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
I think you will all find (maybe even remember?) that the guy has already been reported and none of your bitching will take it back. All you can do now is sit back and watch the fireworks...

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Oh boy another battleworn veteran who can never be wrong and pisses over people... bet your 2nd (3rd?) divorce left you just as confused over why it didn't work as the first one, didn't it? (hint: it's you) Let me help you - call your kids or loved ones and tell them you love them, they'll be shocked but it'll do wonders for your life.

I yield to your superiority and might - I apologize for accusing you of defending him in any way or apologizing for his behavior or feeling he should be let off with a slap on the wrist because you never truly did that.

Please forgive me oh board troll God!!!!

kidwoo abuse is always APPROVED!

- Rep!

:D

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
He's going to be in this thread defending his POV to exhaustion. Until the end of creation if you will. Best policy is to reply to him once and then fuggedaboutit.

Oh boy another battleworn veteran who can never be wrong and pisses over people... bet your 2nd (3rd?) divorce left you just as confused over why it didn't work as the first one, didn't it? (hint: it's you) Let me help you - call your kids or loved ones and tell them you love them, they'll be shocked but it'll do wonders for your life.

I yield to your superiority and might - I apologize for accusing you of defending him in any way or apologizing for his behavior or feeling he should be let off with a slap on the wrist because you never truly did that.

Please forgive me oh board troll God!!!!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Maybe he's gathering evidence for his next great bust on something that makes people feel mellow and helps cancer patients?

Here are some leads officer:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
No, first me. H8Rs just some random poser that wants to be me.

Nah, this place gets stale over time (like women, cars and bikes) and going way out of my way to entertain myself drains even a man like myself who literally drips creativity.

Or maybe it's gonorrhea, I dunno at this point.
Don't even try to be the original....:disgust1:

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch

Manimal, I believe this is your chihuahua smoking weed. Perhaps sir you should take care of your own house before busting up other people's.

Status
Not open for further replies.