Quantcast

Marine Recruiting Services just called...

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
freeridekid said:
i'm sorry, but i could still spit in their face whether we went to war w/ iraq or not. not to disrespect the troops overseas, but i would be just as free without their sacrifice.
You are a real ass hole, weather you think so or not they are hear to protect the country, If some ****s for some reason decided to invade you would be thanking them any way you can. O and spitting in some ones face is quite disrespectful, I don't care what you think of the war in iraq (i dont know what i think of it) but you had better thank the troops for serving thier country and puting thier ass on the line.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
JohnE said:
And to those of you who say you would stand up and defend your home if it was threatened, stop deluding yourselves. You would let someone else do it, just like you are now.
I don't know about the other people, but the guns in my house can quickly and easily be used to defend myself and my land. The main reason I am not sure about joining the military is I simply don't trust the m16 and the m9 barreta frankly if I could use my own weapons I would have no problem joining up.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
TheMontashu said:
The main reason I am not sure about joining the military is I simply don't trust the m16 and the m9 barreta frankly if I could use my own weapons I would have no problem joining up.
The bullsh*t meter just went through the roof :rolleyes:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
binary visions said:
The bullsh*t meter just went through the roof :rolleyes:
It is illiagal in the state of california to take a dear using the same ammo as an M16, as far as the M9 a 9MM simple does not have enough power to take people out consistantly with 1 shot

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
TheMontashu said:
It is illiagal in the state of california to take a dear using the same ammo as an M16, as far as the M9 a 9MM simple does not have enough power to take people out consistantly with 1 shot
Uh huh. And this is why you're not joining the military, huh?

Carry on with your ridiculous posturing, the rest of us aren't buying it.

:stosh:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
binary visions said:
Uh huh. And this is why you're not joining the military, huh?

Carry on with your ridiculous posturing, the rest of us aren't buying it.

:stosh:
I never said that I'm not joining the military, I said I am not sure. The reason is that I do not like the idea of having to depend on tools i do not trust with my life.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
TheMontashu said:
I don't know about the other people, but the guns in my house can quickly and easily be used to defend myself and my land. The main reason I am not sure about joining the military is I simply don't trust the m16 and the m9 barreta frankly if I could use my own weapons I would have no problem joining up.
What caliber does the Army use for its potato peelers? Or is Navy's mops semi- or full automatic?

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Reactor said:
I trust the Mk48 ADCAP torpedo.

Not everyone uses an M16.
If I join it will be the marines and untill (as well as if) I make it through scout sniper school I am stuck with a 22 caliber rifle and a 35 caliber pistol

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
wow i am always amazed how much a thread morphs here at ride monkey. Listen when I enlisted 10 years ago, I was 20 and on the verge of getting expelled from college for enjoying beer more than studying(Chico has some wicked parties back then)

I digress, if you join the military believing everything your recruiter tells you God bless you for ignorance is bliss. Yeah I was lied to but i knew it and the one thing besides college money that I walked away with are bonds and friendships that never end. I see some old buddies every 2 to 3 years and its like we were never apart.

If your going to carry a rifle get the M-4(much smaller and lighter than the m16) or the M-249 my personal favorite fully auto 5.52 with sick control I could put 3 shot bursts inside a quarter at 50m.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
"I never said that I'm not joining the military, I said I am not sure. The reason is that I do not like the idea of having to depend on tools i do not trust with my life."
The weapons you carry are not the ones that you rely on. It is the weapons your partners carry that are the ones you really rely on.
Now I am a tool? Whatever.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
JohnE said:
"I never said that I'm not joining the military, I said I am not sure. The reason is that I do not like the idea of having to depend on tools i do not trust with my life."
The weapons you carry are not the ones that you rely on. It is the weapons your partners carry that are the ones you really rely on.
Now I am a tool? Whatever.

No need to worry, you're still a tool.

And loren (Montashu)

And if someone came in and began to take over, I would be the first in line to fight. But both you and I know that the war in Iraq is bull****, plain and simple.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
beestiboy said:
If your going to carry a rifle get the M-4(much smaller and lighter than the m16) or the M-249 my personal favorite fully auto 5.52 with sick control I could put 3 shot bursts inside a quarter at 50m.
I would rather an AK47. Extremely reliable and the .308 is a lot more powerful than the .223. M-249 is a sweet gun regardless.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
TheMontashu said:
The main reason I am not sure about joining the military is I simply don't trust the m16 and the m9 barreta frankly if I could use my own weapons I would have no problem joining up.
Where is that smiley that falls downing crying its laughing so hard? Okay so instead...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAcatchingmybreathwithlittlelaughinghahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahabacktoloudlaughingHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Polandspring88 said:
I would rather an AK47. Extremely reliable and the .308 is a lot more powerful than the .223. M-249 is a sweet gun regardless.
I'll take an m14, open sighted at 200 yards prone I have put five shots in a 2 inch circle nothin beats a .308. Now if im not mistaken an ak 47 is in 7.62 by 39 im not posative but I do not think it is in 308(7.62 by 54)