Quantcast

Massanuten results and pics post...

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
George and the resort did..........and yet.............another AWESOME JOB!!!

So, as soon as I get the results, they will be posted.....

So, pics, get posting!!

I have a request.....Anyone get me toward the end of the race dragging my bike across the finish? I was the clydesdale with the Lummox Jersey...#401??

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Good times and fun course! Sorry I didn't introduce myself, was wiped out - I was the guy walking around with the 9 month old. Met some of you in the hotel parking lot cook off? - Jim (at least I intro'd my self to Konabumm, who should move on up to expert! HAHA!)

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Good times and fun course! Sorry I didn't introduce myself, was wiped out - I was the guy walking around with the 9 month old. Met some of you in the hotel parking lot cook off? - Jim (at least I intro'd my self to Konabumm, who should move on up to expert! HAHA!)
Yup! I was there when Konabumm was slurring his compliments! Nice to finally meet you!

VT Mtbkr

Monkey
Oct 3, 2003
Richmond, Virginia
I've got hi-res pictures of ONLY numbers 284-376.

PM me if you fall in those numbers and want a picture.

We've got horrible internet service so uploading takes FOREVER.

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
Any of #281? White iron horse yakuza, red helmet and goggles. Blue rain jacket on Friday, red jersey on Saturday. Thanks! I should have some pics up soon!

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Good to see you and Matt! How'd it go?
I crashed out. Well, I got up and finished, but I crashed and lost a good chunk of time. First crash of the weekend for me. Good timing.:twitch:
Matt did well. We did all our runs wheel to wheel all weekend and he pulled a 3:59.
So, I will just pretend I did not crash and that was my time as well.:rofl:
Did your run go well?

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
Sorry I got confused. I was #291 if you got any pics. Thanks for shooting!

JR,
I was having a bit to much fun apparently cause I ran off line and into the weeds. I got carried away with how surprisingly well the track was running, pleasantly surprise.

Bummer about your run but I figure all and all it was a great couple of days.

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
i was only around on Sat, and left pretty shortly after my run. wife n kids to get back home to. there was that intimate moment we shared shouting at eachother at the bottom of the fireroad

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
HAHA I heard that alot this weekend! It was cool meeting you, great looking little boy you have. Can't wait to see him on a bike!

Hope to see you at snowshoe!

Yes I'm moving up to expert!

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
Anybody get any crash pics? My shoulder got knocked the fvck out in the top rock garden towards the end of practice on friday.

Fractured left shoulder + sprained right wrist + 5 hrs in the ER + typing with 1 hand = teh suck. :banghead:

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
Anybody get any crash pics? My shoulder got knocked the fvck out in the top rock garden towards the end of practice on friday.

Fractured left shoulder + sprained right wrist + 5 hrs in the ER + typing with 1 hand = teh suck. :banghead:

Bummer about your shoulder that really sucks. What are you looking at for recovery?

VT Mtbkr

Monkey
Oct 3, 2003
Richmond, Virginia
I'll get pictures to everyone who PM'd me tomorrow, 7 people so far.

Internet connection at home sucks so I'll do it at work tomorrow. They are 10 megapix files so make sure your inbox will hold them.

Hulkamaniac

Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
Germantown, MD
Heard there were some issues with timing inconsistencies in the pro class? Anyone got the scoop on that?

Sorry I wasn't there, really sorry........stupid work travel.