Quantcast

Massanutten 07 race pics thread...(56k slayer!!!!!)

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
OK to make life easier, here is a thread that will be stickied for the pics of the Massanutten Yee Haa...

I had a blast...It was great to see ALL of the old friends and to meet some new ones!!!

It was a lot of fun!!!

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
i was actually just getting ready to make this thread myself.

it also had a blast. it was fun racing the hardtail up there and i didn't do to shabby either in the time department.

i hope there are some pics of me in this group, as i have only 1 pic of me riding my bike

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
OK, here is what I have.....Sandy didn't take a lot of pics because she was getting a migraine, so I stayed with her during much of the DH.....

VT mtbr

Dartman

Phatman!

SK6

Mrs. SK6 and Hokie rider

Soon to be Mrs. BigMike

This one is what Mr. Ridiculous wore to ride....

This one needs no intro

wishihadmoney

Monkey
Dec 1, 2005
Boone, NC
i can't figure out how to get to it..
like i go to photobuckets page and put ur name in and it says incorret name or something liek that
idk i suck at comps
help?

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
My pictures:
Hehehe...you got me on the one practice run that my goggles had broken when I tried to put them on at the top. I felt like I had half the mountain in my eyes by the time I was there. Heck, they still feel gritty.

Nice pic of the guys pushing up the road. I felt like I spent most of my weekend doing that!

Mike

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Yeah, all the pics that the future Mrs. BigMike took will have to be posted later, I have so much stuff to do tonight/tomorrow and I'm flying out to Cleveland Tuesday morning for work.

I MIGHT get a chance to get to them tomorrow

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
So did anyone by chance get a pic of me? Had a blue and white Giant Glory and a red and white jersey on. I was #1 in the Pro class. No, not the guy that won, just unlucky to have the #1 plate and the first to go off in that class. I don't think anyone even knew I was coming down because of the 8+ min gap between us and the class before us.

Thanks,
Cecil:cheers:

T0MJ04D

Chimp
May 14, 2007
VA
Here is a shot of # 1 while crossing the road in the upper-middle section

I have full size shots of many of the riders.

Attachments

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Here is a pic Daniel Sapp took of me in the lower rock garden.

I like how you can see all the rocks being thrown up!!!

Thanks Daniel, great pic!!!!

Vid that Manimal took of me. Thanks man!!!

T0MJ04D

Chimp
May 14, 2007
VA
Yeah there was a couple of people that seemed to just appear.....
Yea, sorry guys....that might have been me. I have ridden this course enough to know how to stay out of the way. And besides, how else would I get these great crash reels that no one else is around to catch...
#77, I'm sorry to share this

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
oh man! i know that tree!

hahaha nice photos.
Hate to bug ya but got any of 422?
riding a vpx the color of a circus peanut.
thanks

T0MJ04D

Chimp
May 14, 2007
VA
Sorry, I don't see any shots of 422. Between the rain and a battery that died quickly, I didn't get shots of all the riders like I wanted to. What color jersey / helmet? Some of the shots I got have plates that are either hidden / blurry.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
blue jersey with a olive green D2
yeah i was lucky enough to get my race run during that brief downpour

oh well. thanks for taking photos though.
good to see all the action that was missed while waiting up top

Mr Ridiculous

Margarita my slippers
Apr 21, 2006
Morgantown, WV
Yeah I hate to bug too, but does anybody have any of #395? Riding in slippers, so I'm easy to spot. Mustard colored jersey, brown Faith 2. I hope that my run was saved for posterity.