Quantcast

**** me...... Now I want to cry

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
and apparently it's not even because of us
Made a few phone calls, it actually is. One of the biggest complaints that have been made to the local Police department.......The speed people drive up the street, and the volume of the Music early in the am. The Leutentant I spoke with told me there are at least 20 calls every friday, saturday, and SUnday morning from the local folks on the road we drive up.

Man I wish I lived in a Million dollar plus home, and had that much pull to get what I want

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
The guy over on STR that is working with the owners just updated us with info.

Guys, if you know who did this, please kick there ass. Trail being closed down or not, threatening to shoot someone when they are cleaning there own property is bull ****. I can only hope it wasnt someone from here

OMG i just got off the phone with the owner...!!!

The only thing i can say is if you guys and i dont care who you are.... are still ridding there go ahead and ride but dont start raising hell with the people out there...

I dont know if it was an STR member or not ...but there was a guy that was tearing the bs jumps by the church

down and someone that was riding there threaten to shoot the guy...."SO THE COPS WHERE CALLED"

and now its getting worse then it was before....

and now the owner and the church are mad ....

If that was you that did that "GROW UP".....

you just help the whole thing in a negitive way...!!!

well all of this may be a waste of my time but im gunna fight to ride there......and hope the rest of you feel the same way.... dont S**T in the place where you play...!!!

Aug 23, 2007
San Dimas
The guy over on STR that is working with the owners just updated us with info.

Guys, if you know who did this, please kick there ass. Trail being closed down or not, threatening to shoot someone when they are cleaning there own property is bull ****. I can only hope it wasnt someone from here
So when are you guys having your carwash? :D

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Ha, Frank you crack me up bro, Missed you this past weekendGood course, but holy **** it was hoootttttttt.

Its all good about webb, I have closer even more secret trails that are not as fun, but longer runs. Webb is a little over an hour from me anyways.