Quantcast

Meadow skipping ride report. [o]

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004

I can has beer sponsor?

Some shots of a few folks doing much bigger stuff than I will, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy taking pics of them. Sessioning stuff up and down and up and down and up and down isn't really my bag, but it's cool to watch the big boys.

I'll stick with my usual little cross-stuntry hits and technical pedaling, thank you much.

Though this one has me itching to hit 'er up.

Went for a hike last week.

There is a big chunk of land nearby owned by three towns. They can't agree what to do with it other than to not develop it. Lots of moto traffic, and some fairly decent bike specific social trails have sprung up over the years.

Went to scope things. I can pedal (3 miles on road) to acces the stuff, and it connects to other trail as well.

Not the best of trail stuff, but no drive needed to access it, and there is enough stuff to be up there all day. Not bad. Not bad at all. There is an old dam. Saw a couple wild turkey. Had a good day.

Did a little tour of a nice spot Saturday morning. Good stuff.

FattyB on the backside of an A-frame.

Keylow hits up an "angled rock face" move. Funky perspective from up top.

Doing my humble best.

Just because they are so dang cute.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
I got poached! I thought it was going to be meadow skipping like this:

JK - nice report SL!
never got into that kinda' meadow skippage. that's why we had to move back east from colorado - they were going to deport us anyhow...