Quantcast

"media" and the war in the Middle East!

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Keep it in the political forum.

Also, if you do a little reasearch, "the media" had nothing to do with it. It was a photographer who files with reuters who sympathizes with the hezbollah cause. 920+ photos of his have been removed from the Reuters photo wires databases.

Please know what you are talking about before you start a trhead like this.

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
wow yeah i just read up about this and you are right, but still thing like this just make it worst, and I'm sure its going both ways

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Welcome to last week. Also like Frasier said, it's an issue with a certain photographer, not "the media". If you'd like you can find 20 examples of stories or photos alanted one way, and I'll find 20 slanting the other, we can continue to do this untill the Middle East is peacfull.

Anyway aren't you like 12, how can you have a political agenda? You still got a Presidential term and a half untill you can vote. If this is what gets you going at your age, you will grow up to be a seriously kemudgenly adult.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Kids these days like to echoe their parents. It's funny when my generation has fights about politics.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
Bicyclist said:
Kids these days like to echoe their parents. It's funny when my generation has fights about politics.
ive given up trying to talk to kids my age about politics. they dont get that everythign they read is biased. thats why its good to read different coverages of the same story so you can get every side