Quantcast

Medicinal Cannabis

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Thought maybe we could exchange a bit if information regarding...

medical issue
Amount Dr. prescribed
Strains tried / used / Cannabinoid percentages.
Indica / Sativa / Hybrid %
cost per gram
supplier if in Canada / pharmacy in US
method of introduction ie, smoke/vape, eat/drink, tincture/drops, suppository or ???
medication results / symptom improvement
duration of effects.

misc thoughts ie
- look, smell, taste,
- smooth or harsh,
- vape temp including make and model
- side effects - munchies, dry eyes, paranoia, etc...

Anything else people may find useful.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Chronic headache from concussion induced TBI.
Depression due to the constant headache, unable to work, feeling like a drag on family etc.
1.5gm day - Vaped (Utillian 721 portable, or Airizer ExtremeQ if the bong-shed is open)

Costs $9-$11 gram plus shipping and tax from CannTrust (half dozen strains)
$8-$11 gram at the grey market dispensary (60 strains) - cash only, no tax :rockout:

Just ordered from CannTrust some SensiStar(Indica dom @ 20% thc 1% cbd) and Diesel (Sativa dom19% thc .9% cbd)

Have some dispensary hybrid Blue Coma 22% mixed with Charlottes Web 18% CBD that does a good job of pain reduction. Depression symptoms are a bit better - more motivated. Taste is of berries with a hint of pine. Lasts about 2 hours. Nice and smooth. On the list for a retry after I go through some more testing of other strains.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Chronic headache from concussion induced TBI.
Depression due to the constant headache, unable to work, feeling like a drag on family etc.
1.5gm day - Vaped (Utillian 721 portable, or Airizer ExtremeQ if the bong-shed is open)

Costs $9-$11 gram plus shipping and tax from CannTrust (half dozen strains)
$8-$11 gram at the grey market dispensary (60 strains) - cash only, no tax :rockout:

Just ordered from CannTrust some SensiStar(Indica dom @ 20% thc 1% cbd) and Diesel (Sativa dom19% thc .9% cbd)

Have some dispensary hybrid Blue Coma 22% mixed with Charlottes Web 18% CBD that does a good job of pain reduction. Depression symptoms are a bit better - more motivated. Taste is of berries with a hint of pine. Lasts about 2 hours. Nice and smooth. On the list for a retry after I go through some more testing of other strains.
Blue Coma has some good ride qualities. I don't bottlerocket on early am rides... It also has a passive creeper buzz that sometimes catches you off guard.... Good wake and bake...

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
@jdcamb +1 on the Blue Coma.
Just busted up my last bud, and yes, I will be getting more. :drag::blink::drool:
Good buzz, stronger than you think - when you do sit down you realize how much.
However, when you are doing something, the focus is great, without feeling spacey.
Smooth, great flavour and smell. Decent lasting as well.
Very good pain suppression without being draggy or sleepy.

Definitely trail ride-able.

Highly recommended.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
@jdcamb +1 on the Blue Coma.
Just busted up my last bud, and yes, I will be getting more. :drag::blink::drool:
Good buzz, stronger than you think - when you do sit down you realize how much.
However, when you are doing something, the focus is great, without feeling spacey.
Smooth, great flavour and smell. Decent lasting as well.
Very good pain suppression without being draggy or sleepy.

Definitely trail ride-able.

Highly recommended.
Like all BC strains . They get diluted. We get greedy and build up a tolerance.... Holy shit I am almost out... Not really...