!MGMT!

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
eeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
:stupid:

Gross weather ahead for the next 10 days. It's overcast, very humid and uncomfortable with random spits of rain here. The clouds seem to be coming from the wrong direction, too. Is it Friday yet?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Today’s agenda: riding in a giant 8 passenger dune buggy. Pregnant wife is skipping this, understandably.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Friday night the annoying neighbor showed up with a puppy. His uncle's dog had pups and they were looking for homes.

So of course Saturday we drive 3+ hours to a wicked sketch house amongst sketchy trailers. Long drive home, pup pukes on the wife and seat, good times.

He's young, like barely 8 weeks. Was told he was Pug and Jack Russell, but he doesn't look much like either and is 8lbs, so who knows. Jen just says "he's a mutt", I for one am interested to see what we end up with. :panic:

IMG_20180721_204022.jpg

Hank, or as Lil Man says "the Hankster".

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
dentist appt. this afternoon. wife made me go. first time in a long time. it’s gonna be ugly. :panic:
I go every 4 months. Not only is it the wife who makes the appointment, but she's also the one doing the work. No getting out of it. Lucky for me, she is actually really good at it. :rofl:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I go every 4 months. Not only is it the wife who makes the appointment, but she's also the one doing the work. No getting out of it. Lucky for me, she is actually really good at it. :rofl:
So what happens when you have a cavity or it's not up to snuff?

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning Monkeys.

Friday night the annoying neighbor showed up with a puppy. His uncle's dog had pups and they were looking for homes.

So of course Saturday we drive 3+ hours to a wicked sketch house amongst sketchy trailers. Long drive home, pup pukes on the wife and seat, good times.

He's young, like barely 8 weeks. Was told he was Pug and Jack Russell, but he doesn't look much like either and is 8lbs, so who knows. Jen just says "he's a mutt", I for one am interested to see what we end up with. :panic:

View attachment 129615

Hank, or as Lil Man says "the Hankster".
He looks like a mix of a pug and a grizzly. Cute pup!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. FTS is 12. Late night wake up because of crying baby, then early am wake up because of crying baby.Splitting headache for no apparent reason, but the multiple bday parties and consistent beers throughout the day might have helped. Really just want to call it a day and go home and sleep, but don't have enough time off for the rest of the year for that. FTS@12.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
He looks like a mix of a pug and a grizzly. Cute pup!
The mom was in the house, was clearly Pug but larger than usual. We assume Hank will be smaller than Abbey, but Abbey is also about 15# heaver than she was supposed to be. I will be happy if he under 40#, guess we will see in about 6 months.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
rainy week. commute in took forever. some dummy in a truck went off the road and blocked it.
How do you go off the road and yet still be able to block it. Well done Einstein.

(its a rhetorical question. I know how these things work).

Last week of work before heading to France for three weeks. It's starting to feel real now.

Weather looks shit all week, so biking to day camp with the kids is going to be either a hassle or hit and miss. At least I don't have to drive half way across town to bring them to forest camp.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Just got back from a few installations this morning - our regular guy is out on vacation this week, so I'm the guy with the squeegee and X-Acto knife.

Shoulders are super sore from running the hedge trimmers all day Saturday - "Swing by and knock a few tops of the bushes for me" pops says to me Friday night....after I had a few cold tops and would agree to about anything at that point..."Shouldn't take more than about 30 minutes."

6 hours later......

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Good morning Monkeys. My plans include waiting for HVAC repair and little else. My legs is tired, good thing I have a desk job. No, wait - that's you. Most of you anyway. :)
what was that other bike you had besides the dentist yeti.....GT?.....if so....which one?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I'd go every four months for a cleaning if my insurance allowed it. I drink a lot of coffee and look forward to my twice a year sandblasting. I brush and floss every day but that coffee has a way of sticking.