Quantcast

Mid-Atlantic Photo Thread

pirate28

Monkey
Jun 13, 2006
Maryland
Let's see some "Mid-Atlantic" photos...

I know there have to be some good pics out there somewhere with the Shed in our area.

(I'll post some when I get home)

Aug 6, 2006
Denver, CO
some old stuff first:

on the way to monster park a couple years back

Vanderham going huge at monster park

on the way home from ss

local street spot

amature photography efforts of a sweet gap

that's all for now.

gbone

Chimp
Apr 20, 2006
By the time you sober up.....doctors can likely have that thing lasered off...

2 things I know NOTHING about......

all the other pics I have I don't own....But Nick Mack, Wes Valcarcel, and FJ Hughes have lots of pics. Check out thier sites.......

DK
C
F,MD

04sgsdh

Monkey
Sep 8, 2007
Hagerstown
Nice tosser pics! I need to head down that now that it's kind of dry. Tried it in the fall on a cold damp day, quite slick. That and my ****e tires made navigation a nightmare. It was still pretty fun though.

B.

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
the quality isn't all that great because it was so late and getting dark. we wanted to see if we could DJ after 8pm and rode until about 8:10pm. here is a video clip and picture from around 7:30pm last night.

video clip of beckley on the teds last night:
495 DJing - Teds

beckley on the rebuilt hip:

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
another great weekend at the shed although sunday was a washout, AGAIN! here are a few pics from the friday evening ride...

i will never ride a 60d on my front tire again, i will never ride a 60d on my front tire again... i'm batting a perfect 0.00 with a 60d (0 for 2) and a perfect 1.00 (many for many) with a tacky front tire on the log ride.

looks good so far:

oooops:

04sgsdh

Monkey
Sep 8, 2007
Hagerstown
another great weekend at the shed although sunday was a washout, AGAIN! here are a few pics from the friday evening ride...

i will never ride a 60d on my front tire again, i will never ride a 60d on my front tire again... i'm batting a perfect 0.00 with a 60d (0 for 2) and a perfect 1.00 (many for many) with a tacky front tire on the log ride.

looks good so far:

oooops:
Sweet pic! Hopefully it wasn't to cold outside.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
No beached would mean that he landed in the sand...on the other side....but he landed in the high quality H20!!!
Well see, I was assuming he eventually drug his sorry ass out of the water... :cheers:

Nothing quite as refreshing as a nice dip in a cold mountain stream, eh will?

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
nah he rode this one too. i remember.
he must have rode it pre-planed because it just magically appeared that way about a month ago!! beached whale or not... no smell will surpass the odor of stiff's rat sh*t burning MILF van engine! :dead: the water is quite refreshing this time of year although i'd prefer to take a dip intentionally rather than ending up with a golf ball sized swell on my elbow due to rock to skin impact...

let's see more PICS mid-atlantic riders! i might bring my camera out to 495 tomorrow, but i'll probably be too busy riding to bother taking any shots as usual. :biggrin:

Aug 6, 2006
Denver, CO
got a new fork:

cutting the steer tube:

no pics of it in action yet, but it felt great today at wisp. Carved like a champ, ate up all kinds of little stuff on the trail.