Quantcast

milan is my hero

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
ok, so besides being a yeti factory rider and one of the nicest guys i have ever met and being a proud new pops..... ross milan qualified 13th in 4x at worlds beating people like last years world champ prokop. sorry if this is a repost or whatever- even if it is, news like this is worthy of doubling up on right?

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Man, Ross is my hero too,
http://www.cyclingnews.com/mtb/2004/MTBworlds04/?id=results/MTBworlds0410
He beat Many, like Lopes and a couple other little guys :p

Looks like EC took it though, but Ross is KILLING IT. I can't wait till next season!

Final

1 Eric Carter (USA)
2 Mickael Deldycke (France)
3 Michal Prokop (Czech Republic)
4 Roger Rinderknecht (Switzerland)

Small Final

5 Mike King (USA)
6 Lukas Tamme (Czech Republic)
7 Michael Robinson (Australia)
8 Chris Powell (USA)

1/4 Finals

9 Ross Milan (USA)
10 Jared Graves (Australia)
11 Karim Amour (France)
12 Michal Marosi (Czech Republic)
13 Mick Hannah (Australia)
14 Scott Beaumont (Great Britain)
15 Carmine Falco (France)
16 Dale Holmes (Great Britain)

1/8 Finals

17 Matej Vitko (Slovakia)
18 Filip Polc (Slovakia)
19 Thomas Allier (France)
20 Bas De Bever (Netherlands)
21 Janis Vanags (Latvia)
22 Thomas Schafer (Germany)
23 Sidney Gerber (Switzerland)
24 Brian Schmith (USA)
25 Brian Lopes (USA)
26 Sebastien Autale (France)
27 Romain Saladini (France)
28 Kamil Tatarkovic (Czech Republic)
29 Leiv Ove Nordmark (Norway)
30 Gee Atherton (Great Britain)
31 Aivars Buris (Latvia)
32 Peter Prajczer (Hungary)

1/16 Finals

33 Guido Tschugg (Germany)
34 Dan Atherton (Great Britain)
35 John Kirkcaldie (New Zealand)
36 Remo Heutschi (Switzerland)
37 Pablo Galan Carrasco (Spain)
38 Marcel Beer (Switzerland)
39 Yuta Kurise (Japan)
40 Sascha Meyenborg (Germany)
41 Rudiger Jahnel (Austria)
42 Paulo Domingues (Portugal)
43 Geza Kinda (Roumania)
44 Frans Sjöblom (Sweden)
45 Sorin Parau (Roumania)
46 Manuel De Vecchi (Italy)
47 Gabor Vigh-Kiss (Hungary)

Looks like Cedric got a little crazy! (I know that is a suprize)

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Radness. Sickness. Sickyradness. Ross Milan should be everyone's hero. But maybe the sticker should say "KILL MORE" ???

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Full Trucker said:
Radness. Sickness. Sickyradness. Ross Milan should be everyone's hero. But maybe the sticker should say "KILL MORE" ???

]
Can you tell, True and I were standing next to one another? :)

Whaddya say you get some stickers made that say "Ross is my Hero" I know you are the master of all things that are stickers :)

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
someone should tell cedric there are easier ways of checking to see how far back the guy behind you is...

if i were to say have some of these ross is my hero stickers made would anyone else be interested. if they were... i dont know- for sale- the proceeds could go in a "get ross to worlds in 05" fund.

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
WhiteRavenKS said:
someone should tell cedric there are easier ways of checking to see how far back the guy behind you is...

if i were to say have some of these ross is my hero stickers made would anyone else be interested. if they were... i dont know- for sale- the proceeds could go in a "get ross to worlds in 05" fund.
Sure, I am in.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Motionboy2 said:
If you could make a Pacman head with ross features to put in the middle of that...well it would just be AWESOME :p
It's a work in progress. I thought that maybe haveing the four ghosts in the middle would be pretty rad, like 4X or something? I dunno... maybe a Pac-Man head chasing three ghosts... like Ross devouring the competition a such. Yeah, you know me. I'm creative.

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Full Trucker said:
It's a work in progress. I thought that maybe haveing the four ghosts in the middle would be pretty rad, like 4X or something? I dunno... maybe a Pac-Man head chasing three ghosts... like Ross devouring the competition a such. Yeah, you know me. I'm creative.
Yup you are creative all right! Take a look at true's avatar and think about packman with superimposed ross face chasing down 3 ghosts? Whaddya think? You are the creative one with talent, I am mearly an Idea guy :)

DHanamal

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
Boulder, CO
I agree. Milan can friggin rip. #1 qualifier at Snowshoe 4X, smoked a lot of fast guys. Then first heat, first turn, SLAM. Milan and Herndon get balled up and go down. Milan hesitates, then jumps back on his bike, and reels them in to advance to the next round. Then the final, last turn, Kirkcaldie and Schmidt get caught up together, and Milan blows by them with the fog rolling in to take the win. Badass.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
TheInedibleHulk said:
Kevin, is that you in my 10 am sociology class? Ive never seen you without a helmet or hat on.

must not be me- im not in sociology. im in ethics, econ, language in society and japanese american history... let me tell you something- that course load is so heavy i am almost breaking my bursey-sack trying to lift it... pfft- yeah right. anyways- stickers soon, ross rules.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
WhiteRavenKS said:
must not be me- im not in sociology. im in ethics, econ, language in society and japanese american history... let me tell you something- that course load is so heavy i am almost breaking my bursey-sack trying to lift it... pfft- yeah right. anyways- stickers soon, ross rules.
ON the five year plan?... me too. Let me tell you, four 1000 level classes as a sophmore is harder than it sounds :think:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
big boy said:
If ya want custom stickers, go to super target. theyve got sheets with all sorts of numbers and letters for like three bucks/
Nah, if you want CUSTOM stickers, you quit messing with little kids stuff and go to A.J. at Victory Circle Graphix and get 'er done right. And speaking of gettin' 'er done right, check the final, yo!

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Full Trucker said:
Nah, if you want CUSTOM stickers, you quit messing with little kids stuff and go to A.J. at Victory Circle Graphix and get 'er done right. And speaking of gettin' 'er done right, check the final, yo!

Now I am undesided... Ross Milan is my hero...or Full Trucker is my hero... I guess each in their own way :)

Awesome, when are they getting printed?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Victory Circle has the art, and he's ripping out a few of them so we can check them out... probably today or early next week they'll be a-rockin'. Sweet huh? There will have to be an urban session soon in order to distribute test stickers. Mmmmmm... urban session...

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
Full Trucker said:
Victory Circle has the art, and he's ripping out a few of them so we can check them out... probably today or early next week they'll be a-rockin'. Sweet huh? There will have to be an urban session soon in order to distribute test stickers. Mmmmmm... urban session...
When / Where?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
s1ngletrack said:
When / Where?
Not sure yet... tomorrow night is no dice, so probably sometime next week or so. Denver Skate Park style, I'll let ya'll know when I get some stickers and we'll see about sporting them yo.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Not sure yet. If all goes well I might be sessioning the crap out of EXPN Sunday evening. Bikes go from 9-11pm so if it ain't past your bedtime, you might catch me.

krazykow

Chimp
Apr 3, 2005
after seeing ross this weekend at the 1st yeti spring series, i feel that this topic should be brough up again

FreshPants

Chimp
Mar 6, 2005
Denver, CO
I agree.
From this weekend. Sorry for the crap quality of photo.
I blame the dust and brief horizontal snow.
And at the moment, I lack the skill to post an image.

Attachments

bpatterson6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 1, 2004
Colorado
FreshPants said:
I agree.
From this weekend. Sorry for the crap quality of photo.
I blame the dust and brief horizontal snow.
And at the moment, I lack the skill to post an image.

Which Fox Fork is that he is running?