Quantcast

Mind. Blown. Thread.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I'm getting *really* close to reading The Book of Mormon. Because some of the shit I hear about it... I have trouble grokking that people not only FELL for it, but CONTINUE to fall for it. :confused:
“The best cure for Christianity is reading the Bible” -Mark Twain

I'm actually of the opinion that the Mo's get a bad rap on that. While admittedly, my experience is limited to the bible, and the book of mormon, I have no reason to believe that anything in the BoM is any nuttier than any other so called "holy text". The only difference is that the "creation", if you will, of the BoM is that the process is fairly well documented, as far as religious texts go, and it is goofier than a football bat, by pretty much any ones standard.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
“The best cure for Christianity is reading the Bible” -Mark Twain

I'm actually of the opinion that the Mo's get a bad rap on that. While admittedly, my experience is limited to the bible, and the book of mormon, I have no reason to believe that anything in the BoM is any nuttier than any other so called "holy text". The only difference is that the "creation", if you will, of the BoM is that the process is fairly well documented, as far as religious texts go, and it is goofier than a football bat, by pretty much any ones standard.
they all have front butts. no lie

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Mustard and horseradish for me, thank you.
Interestingly, I hate with a passion the yellow french's style mustard, but some stone ground mustard and horseradish? Yes please.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Interestingly, I hate with a passion the yellow french's style mustard, but some stone ground mustard and horseradish? Yes please.

I like almost all mustards, even the cheap French's, Heinz cheap yellow mustard however is terrible.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
This just blew my mind.
https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2018/04/23/us/ap-us-outdoors-club-outdoors-ban.html

A near-century-old outdoor recreation club will now refrain from going outside because it is too dangerous out in the wilderness, according to officials at Penn State University.

The Penn State Outing Club, originally founded in 1920, announced last week that the university will no longer allow the club to organize outdoor, student-led trips starting next semester. The hiking, camping and other outdoors-focused activities the student-led club has long engaged in are too risky, the university's offices of Student Affairs and Risk Management determined.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Crypto"currency"... don't even get me started on that retardation...

:rofl:
Hey, just because you didn't get a free electric moped like the doc.

I like almost all mustards, even the cheap French's, Heinz cheap yellow mustard however is terrible.
If it's not Colmans it's not mustard.

Hey, my custom title resents that. I'm just lounging around and stealing your jerb, no welfare.