Quantcast

Missed by a few minutes......

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
There was a fatal crash just a stones throw from my house last night. If I didnt stop for groceries I could have been in the same place at the same time. I got close to the scene and saw a body in the road with a sheet over it. Pretty disturbing. Im still haunted by seeing the same thing years ago on Mt hood. We came upon a wreck that only one trooper had responded to. I still see the blue blanket draped over the driver.

Its weird when you have these close calls. This year i went for coffee in federal way after a PA ride day trip, and wasnt able to because not 10 minutes earlier someone was shot in the parking lot..... so if we were 10 minutes earlier to the ferry i could have also been there.......

*********I hate links so here is the atricle about the wreck********************

Husband arrested after wife killed in car crash

A Lacey woman died and her husband and children were injured late Thursday when their car veered off Yelm Highway and crashed through a fence east of Lake St. Clair, the State Patrol reported.
Click Here

Tara Jordison, 21, died at the scene.

Her husband, Paul L. Jordison, 24, who was driving, was flown to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle with serious injuries.

The couple's 5-year-old son, who was in the back seat, also was seriously injured, State Patrol trooper J.J. Gundermann said.

The boy was taken to a hospital, although Gundermann was uncertain which one, he said.

"It's a sad deal," Gundermann said.

Seat belts

The couple's infant daughter and a 17-year-old male also in the back seat suffered minor injuries, Gundermann said.

The daughter was secured in a child's car seat.

The 5-year-old and 17-year-old were not wearing seat belts, he said.

The crash was reported about 6 p.m. near Braywood Lane Southeast.

The couple's 1990 Honda Accord was traveling east when it crossed the center line and ran through a ditch before tearing through a fence.

It veered back onto the road and stopped in the middle of traffic, Gundermann said.

The Washington State Patrol is investigating whether drugs or alcohol played a role in the crash.

After an evaluation by a State Patrol drug-recognition expert, Paul Jordison was placed under arrest for investigation of vehicular homicide, Gundermann said.

The road was closed until about 9:30 p.m.

Scott Gutierrez covers crime and public safety for The Olympian. He can be reached at 360-754-5465 or sgutierr@ olympia.gannett.com..

nuclear 674

Monkey
Aug 12, 2005
ahead of you!!!
i heard that car crash was super nar, my friend lives right at the spot of the accident, his friend is a sherrif and called in the middle of the investigation. glad you missed it

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
nuclear 674 said:
i heard that car crash was super nar, my friend lives right at the spot of the accident, his friend is a sherrif and called in the middle of the investigation. glad you missed it

Thanks. Seems me and your friend are almost neighbors then. I can see yelm HWY from my house, im on the other side of the powerlines. Worst part of it was not being able to reach my wife on the phone, and the officer blocking the end of yelm hwy said the wreck was down by my road (reklau). The worst things go through your mind then.

Robyn

Chimp
Mar 7, 2017
There was a fatal crash just a stones throw from my house last night. If I didnt stop for groceries I could have been in the same place at the same time. I got close to the scene and saw a body in the road with a sheet over it. Pretty disturbing. Im still haunted by seeing the same thing years ago on Mt hood. We came upon a wreck that only one trooper had responded to. I still see the blue blanket draped over the driver.

Its weird when you have these close calls. This year i went for coffee in federal way after a PA ride day trip, and wasnt able to because not 10 minutes earlier someone was shot in the parking lot..... so if we were 10 minutes earlier to the ferry i could have also been there.......

*********I hate links so here is the atricle about the wreck********************

Husband arrested after wife killed in car crash

A Lacey woman died and her husband and children were injured late Thursday when their car veered off Yelm Highway and crashed through a fence east of Lake St. Clair, the State Patrol reported.
Click Here

Tara Jordison, 21, died at the scene.

Her husband, Paul L. Jordison, 24, who was driving, was flown to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle with serious injuries.

The couple's 5-year-old son, who was in the back seat, also was seriously injured, State Patrol trooper J.J. Gundermann said.

The boy was taken to a hospital, although Gundermann was uncertain which one, he said.

"It's a sad deal," Gundermann said.

Seat belts

The couple's infant daughter and a 17-year-old male also in the back seat suffered minor injuries, Gundermann said.

The daughter was secured in a child's car seat.

The 5-year-old and 17-year-old were not wearing seat belts, he said.

The crash was reported about 6 p.m. near Braywood Lane Southeast.

The couple's 1990 Honda Accord was traveling east when it crossed the center line and ran through a ditch before tearing through a fence.

It veered back onto the road and stopped in the middle of traffic, Gundermann said.

The Washington State Patrol is investigating whether drugs or alcohol played a role in the crash.

After an evaluation by a State Patrol drug-recognition expert, Paul Jordison was placed under arrest for investigation of vehicular homicide, Gundermann said.

The road was closed until about 9:30 p.m.

Scott Gutierrez covers crime and public safety for The Olympian. He can be reached at 360-754-5465 or sgutierr@ olympia.gannett.com..

Robyn

Chimp
Mar 7, 2017
This was my stepdaughter Tara Jordison who died that day! It's been 12 years later and my heart still breaks... she had just turned 21 and just had a baby, she had just gotten off work and she had so much to live for..... I look at her daughter( her 4 month old at the time) and am extremely sad she will never know her beautiful mother.. her dad and I got together when she was 5 and my daughter was 4... they were the best of friends and were always doing some crazy stunt.. she had a 3 year old sister at the time she died( mine and her dads daughrer) breaks my heart they will never really know each other! My heart breaks everyday for Tara.. life was never the same! She was indeed one of the most beautiful human beings I will ever know and I will never forget you Tee Tee... i love you forever and wish u could see your kids now and your little sister, and you have twin nephews.. save me a spot next to you, one day we will be together again!