Quantcast

Missing posts

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
It has been mentioned in the danny hart / freecaster rant topic - sometimes when I post (and apparently Im not the only one) I dont see my post. When I look in my post history it is still there but when I follow the link I hit the topic without my post. Can anyone explain what is happening?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I just went through your last 50 posts. The only one I can come up with is this one:

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3688391#post3688391

When you click on that link (which is the link in your post history), it takes you to the wrong page. Your post is actually on the page before the link. Click one page back and scroll to the bottom and it's there.

Other than that, I don't see any that appear in your post history that don't actually appear in the threads :think:

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
I just went through your last 50 posts. The only one I can come up with is this one:

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3688391#post3688391

When you click on that link (which is the link in your post history), it takes you to the wrong page. Your post is actually on the page before the link. Click one page back and scroll to the bottom and it's there.

Other than that, I don't see any that appear in your post history that don't actually appear in the threads :think:
I made a 2nd post almost everytime it happened so it's not visible now but it doesn't happen anymore.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I made a 2nd post almost everytime it happened so it's not visible now but it doesn't happen anymore.
Yes, but you said,

When I look in my post history it is still there but when I follow the link I hit the topic without my post. Can anyone explain what is happening?
Doesn't that mean you should have duplicate posts in your post history?

Glad it's not happening anymore but we haven't made any changes :confused:

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
Doesn't that mean you should have duplicate posts in your post history?

Glad it's not happening anymore but we haven't made any changes :confused:
Nope. By double posts I mean posting one more post in the topic. Not twice the same (did it once, deleted it). Also I remember someone in one topic claiming he also has the same problems. Though if you made no changes it may be a browser problem. I know that flash on my chrome can kill my vlc video drivers so anything is possible.