Quantcast

Missy Giove update?

0110-M-P

Monkey
Jun 1, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Definitely cool to talk to. Took me a while to realize it was her until I saw her bike on the shuttle and connected the dots...never saw any pictures of her except with super short hair.

Carraig042

me 1st
Apr 5, 2011
East Tennessee
Regardless of her past, you'd think someone would hook her up with a new DH rig under the table. She should have lifetime new DH bikes for the exposure she gave women's DH.
I thought about this too. I would say she still rides that bike partially because it was her WC bike and she kinda wants people to know who she is without really saying it?

-Brett

Last edited:

intensified

Monkey
Mar 31, 2004
Canton,Ma
:lazy2:so where is the update? we know the deal on getting out of jail.and who care who she is with...

Was it still the same old Missy ripping up the trail and having a blast? :fans:

Carraig042

me 1st
Apr 5, 2011
East Tennessee
She was out there having a blast. She may not have been ripping it like she once did, but this place is not the WC type terrain though. She said she likes to go to places like Snowshoe during the summer cause it is not too far.

Brett

Last edited:

0110-M-P

Monkey
Jun 1, 2009
Atlanta, GA
She said that during her race run she wrecked and her bike went cartwheeling down the mountain/through the woods and she had to go retrieve it. The way she told the story you could tell she didn't really care and was just having fun with it.

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
She said that during her race run she wrecked and her bike went cartwheeling down the mountain/through the woods and she had to go retrieve it. The way she told the story you could tell she didn't really care and was just having fun with it.
Pretty standard Missy race run really.

BigBoi

Monkey
Oct 31, 2011
Long Island, NY
Anyone here read the letters to the editor section following that interview? Page 14 of issue 173.
Can't find a link, but I thought mtn bikers were generally open-minded people. Nope.
There were a number of threats from people to cancel their subscriptions.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Anyone here read the letters to the editor section following that interview? Page 14 of issue 173.
Can't find a link, but I thought mtn bikers were generally open-minded people. Nope.
There were a number of threats from people to cancel there subscriptions.
espiecially considering dirt rag's main audience tends to be the grungiest of the hippies.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
There were a number of threats from people to cancel there subscriptions.
also, it's kind of an interesting notion... it'd be cool to see a long term piece about what all the former DH pro's are up to these days

tomac has been helping eli out in some capactiy w/ his motocross career

palmer had a brief sort of maybe comeback in DH?

who else? isn't nico racing cars these days?

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
also, it's kind of an interesting notion... it'd be cool to see a long term piece about what all the former DH pro's are up to these days

tomac has been helping eli out in some capactiy w/ his motocross career

palmer had a brief sort of maybe comeback in DH?

who else? isn't nico racing cars these days?
I have one word for you to answer all of this, and what every other washed up downhiller does now.

It begins with E, ends with O, and may or may not contain the term DERRRRR.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Last edited: