Quantcast

@@@ @MMike HBD GMT @@@

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I could have sworn his was before mine, but Happy Birthday MMike!!!

Happy Birthday to JD as well, if it is ACTUALLY your birthday. :rofl:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I could have sworn his was before mine, but Happy Birthday MMike!!!

Happy Birthday to JD as well, if it is ACTUALLY your birthday. :rofl:
JD wasnt born, he was sent to this earth from a far off galaxy and has existed for eternity in the form of stardust.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
JD wasnt born, he was sent to this earth from a far off galaxy and has existed for eternity in the form of stardust.
Unlikely, stardust has not existed for an eternity. A star had to done blow up to make stardust

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Taurus here. Accurate enough for me.
:stupid:

Meh, everyone already knows I am an asshole.

What a hot, humid day we had today, 88F is definitely above average for this time of the year. I only did a short-ish technical ride in the evening because not comfortable.

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Spectacular post work road bike ride. Great sunset colors then from mile five I was running my full lighting system. I saw Barn Owls in flight, deer running next to me on a vineyard bike path. A lone Fox out hunting. The moon and stars. Tasted a grape or two off the vines. Most excellent 21 mile ride. My new Look Pedals were so nice and smooth and the bike was totally silent save for the quiet hum of the tires and the slight whir of the chain, as it should be\

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
solo dadding until friday...got kids to activities, fed, and to bed. worked on servicing fork, which is long overdue. got lowers off and seals out without hamhanding anything...soaking foam rings. letting lowers dry overnight and then tomorrow will blast with compressed air, pound (gently) in new seals, add oil, and tighten it all back up. and hopefully have a smoother ride. the little oil that did come out when i opened it up was rather black...