Quantcast

***Moanderp GMT***

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Morning!

House is under contract. As of 6/28 (provided nothing goes wrong in the interim of course), I will be homeless.

CO monkeys, I would like see/ride with you once again before we get outta here. Pencil it in.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Meh. A tough day ahead. Maybe a ride in the evening. Legs are le tired and I have been battling some light flu or something.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. I had a good weekend. I kicked ass in my duathlon Saturday. My biking was slower than I was hoping (19.4 mph), but it was a hilly 10.3 mile course. I ripped on the running though. 6:23 pace for the five miles. I finished 5th overall and won my age group, the latter of which should earn me an invite to the national championships which I won't end up going to. But it's nice to earn the spot.

Splat was there and took a shitload of pics. He's good to have around.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Sleeping in my own bed after that mudpit in Pennsylvania was amazing last night.

I think my legs are fully cooked though.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Had super vivid disturbing dreams last night. Woke up in a daze.

No work for me this week, just some CME and my road trip to pick up le petit Volvo.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Cleaning demo bike’s to return to shop this morning. Lot of work on the race car yesterday, got the front clip pretty much straightened back out, good enough for an off road race car. We were initially thinking the whole thing was bent and tweaked enough we’d have to replace it, but a couple hours with a 3# sledgehammer and a crow bar proved otherwise.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Monderp indeed. Friday demo was a pretty big hit, but there is still a lot of confusion about how it all does it's magic. As long as I can make a pretty graph that shows +20% by the 12th, I should be golden. :rofl:

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Hello. Went kayaking the salt river yesterday, always fun dodging in and out of the tubers. Its sad how littered that river is. But we went 4 miles beyond where tubers have to get out which is nice.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

It's a beautiful morning here in NC, but that will give way to lots of rain throughout the week. My son and I went to the local pet store over the weekend to pick up some crayfish and snails for our freshwater tank. I bet we sat there at the house and watched crayfish for hours on Saturday....they are very active and are a trip to watch - beats most of what's on TV anyways...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Busy. FTS. New 5-series makes for a nice commuter. I could get used to the rich people life... Wednesday will be here soon enough though.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Morning!

House is under contract. As of 6/28 (provided nothing goes wrong in the interim of course), I will be homeless.

CO monkeys, I would like see/ride with you once again before we get outta here. Pencil it in.
im down for cold top at some point. still cant believe I havent met some of you

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Sup?
these folks trynna fire my ass.
what i get for being a rable rouser.
got tons of resumes out there.
@fulltrucker- youre a creative professional right? Ever heard of Matter in Boulder?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Sup?
these folks trynna fire my ass.
what i get for being a rable rouser.
got tons of resumes out there.
@fulltrucker- youre a creative professional right? Ever heard of Matter in Boulder?
Sounds familiar, but I don’t know why. So... no.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Here. Busy. FTS. New 5-series makes for a nice commuter. I could get used to the rich people life... Wednesday will be here soon enough though.
Does it have their fancy semi-autonomous package? If so, how does it work?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Errr... maybe? We were gon' shuttle it, on someone's recommendation... but the road was closed. And we were already pretty tired. So we hit the brewery instead.

What was your Saturday trail itinerary in Eagle?
Ride #1 with the doggos was climbing Saddleridge to Lee's Way Down, super fun. Didn't know it was a "flow" trail with rollers and tabletops and stuff. Whoa!

Ride #2 was in Eagle proper: 3rd Gulch > LOV Connection > Abram's Gulch > Abram's Ridge > Kill Bill > bike path back to the Arroyo Dr. TH. Gal was shelled from rides previous during the week, and her legs were hurting pretty bad. Wanted to get up to Mike's Night Out, but made the call to stick with her and encourage her to at least get to the top of Abram's Ridge. That trail is a hoot, really narrow singletrack with some good steeps and some exposure. Super fun, and she's stoked she made the effort so all good. I'll be back to Eagle, plenty of riding there. Plus... now that I know to "Strava for beer" at the local brewery... it's on!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Ride #1 with the doggos was climbing Saddleridge to Lee's Way Down, super fun. Didn't know it was a "flow" trail with rollers and tabletops and stuff. Whoa!
Yeah. That trail is mucho fun. And the BLT trail at the bottom is short... but also hoot-ish.

Ride #2 was in Eagle proper: 3rd Gulch > LOV Connection > Abram's Gulch > Abram's Ridge > Kill Bill > bike path back to the Arroyo Dr. TH. Gal was shelled from rides previous during the week, and her legs were hurting pretty bad. Wanted to get up to Mike's Night Out, but made the call to stick with her and encourage her to at least get to the top of Abram's Ridge. That trail is a hoot, really narrow singletrack with some good steeps and some exposure. Super fun, and she's stoked she made the effort so all good. I'll be back to Eagle, plenty of riding there. Plus... now that I know to "Strava for beer" at the local brewery... it's on!
Yeah - some time I'm gonna sort out a very large shuttle from town up to the top of Mike's or Hardscrabble Ridge. I'm not sure what the best trails are to patch together on the way down, though... perhaps we should, you know, consult.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Today's cluster:

Boss: Have you gotten approval on your automation framework?

Me: Who is supposed to approve it?

Boss: Good question, I will find out.

Me: good, I will ask for approval from the person you tell me to ask.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Had a good weekend in the desert. It was hot but there was a pool. Took the kids though a pretty long cave, we needed flash lights and ate lunch under a skylight in the cave.

thumbnail_IMG_1612.jpg

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Today's cluster:

Boss: Have you gotten approval on your automation framework?

Me: Who is supposed to approve it?

Boss: Good question, I will find out.

Me: good, I will ask for approval from the person you tell me to ask.
Shouldn't that be the boss? :confused:

And, for the record:

Fuck computers
Fuck fibrechannel
Fuck ethernet
Fuck spinning disks
Fuck flash drives
Fuck GDPR
Fuck tape

Not necessarily in that order.