Quantcast

((*)) Moanderp gmt ((*))

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Spent an hour yesterday helping a woman from the town DPW who got her plow truck stuck in the snow 100' off pavement in a park. 4wd was broken, the truck was on 50% tread all-seasons, and she had already buried it by the time wife and I got there. She was quite thankful when we finally got her back onto pavement.

Mouse #8 ready for release. 3 mice in 3 days. 4 in 5. I'd wager we've got a colony.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Holy shit hi!!! LOL! Happy President's Day to all of you, and all of our former presidents except that last fucknut that held post. I've got the day off from work but Wife insisted we get up at 5:15 and swim anyway. So, 2500 yards done. I'll get outside for a run in the rain at some point.

Our new oil burner is currently being installed. Our recently deceased cat would have insisted on helping.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I am still cozy in bed. Elder kid is reading comics on iPad next to me. Wife is rousing baby. Middle kid just got up.

I am not working at all this week! Lounging at home and meeting lawyer to prep for deposition today. Being deposed tomorrow. Skiing Wed and Fri. Theoretically working on academic projects (but not skiing since backup) on Thursday.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Not sure why, but I get presidents Dy off, so suck on that. It's an icy mess outside and we lost power for a couple hours, but we good now.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Built more shelves in the bedroom closet for Wifey yesterday. It's conveniently not square, which makes for a pita when building then.

Need to put my mitre saw and such away, then it's time to lay my painting drop cloths out in the garage. I need to pull the baseboards on the main floor, then start pulling the floors themselves up. Going to see if I can pull them up in a non-damaging manner to save them to be laid down again. Only about 25sqft of flooring are actually damaged, but replacements can't be found, so the whole floor is getting replaced. If I do it right, we should end up with around 800sqft of reusable flooring. Going to go slow in the whole demo process to minimize the amount of destruction and be able to reuse as much as possible.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Spent the weekend with a partial demo of our kitchen. The whole thing started with just painting the cabinets.... now I'm moving plumbing and adding ceiling lights etc..... this stuff grows so quickly.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Mornin!

Spent an hour yesterday helping a woman from the town DPW who got her plow truck stuck in the snow 100' off pavement in a park. 4wd was broken, the truck was on 50% tread all-seasons, and she had already buried it by the time wife and I got there. She was quite thankful when we finally got her back onto pavement.

Mouse #8 ready for release. 3 mice in 3 days. 4 in 5. I'd wager we've got a colony.
1613410820348.jpeg

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
This weekend's snow has now been deemed "historic". :rofl: