Quantcast

Mohshee's artwork--you have to check it out!

GrapeApe79

Monkey
Sep 22, 2005
Issaquah, WA
I just purchased some prints from her website, and am so excited! They arrived at my house just a few days after I ordered them, and they look even better in real life!

I'm putting 3 large prints in my office because fhey are fun, colorful, and great conversation pieces!

If you haven't seen her artwork, it is incredibly unique because it depicts mountain bikers in an artful, creative way.

Check out her site! http://www.wickedchickenz.com/store/storeIndex.html

Thanks Mohshee! :monkeydance:

mohshee

Monkey
Jan 31, 2006
MD by way of Austin, TX
Thanks GrapeApe!

P.S. I will be involved in an upcoming bike art show in CO Springs next month. I plan on having a few pieces in the exhibit. When I get more details, I'll pass them on ;)

altagirl

Monkey
Aug 27, 2002
Utah
How much are prints?

I clicked on the link and it said to click on the photos on the left for more information but I wasn't getting any links... Maybe I'm confused.

Very cool stuff though! I love the blue bike one.

TBFKAHG

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
How much are prints?

I clicked on the link and it said to click on the photos on the left for more information but I wasn't getting any links... Maybe I'm confused.

Very cool stuff though! I love the blue bike one.
Hmm.. what browser are you using? I just checked it out with Firefox and it seems to be working fine. I did notice that we never updated the blue_bike product page with the smaller prints that are available so i'll get on that soon.

Here's a link directly to a product page to see if it works for you Blue Bike page

But to answer your questions prints range from as low as $10 for an 8x10" lithograph to $70 for a large matted limited edition print signed and numbered by the artist (mohshee).

-kit

altagirl

Monkey
Aug 27, 2002
Utah
I think you just need to scroll down.

Those are some nice prints!
Uh... yeah. That's not the problem. I can see all the pictures on the left, there just aren't any links for me on that page except for the 4 buttons across the top.

But the second link works for me.