Quantcast

Monarch/Eldora Cancled!!!????

I just saw that on handle bar and grill that monarch has been cancled and that the Eldora DH has been cancled... dose anyone know why? :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble:

Renegade

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
These folks might know, they appear to be somewhat responsible for the weekend, you can call them or e-mail them at:

Call the Warriors Event hotline at 970-468-9322
or Email us at info@warriorscycling.com

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
where_am_i? said:
...dose anyone know why?
Well... it looks as if it was the inevitable "...circumstances outside of the Series control..." that's to blame! Seriously, I believe that both of those resorts were never fully committed from the get-go, and putting them on the schedule in the first place was wishful thinking at best.

Full Trucker said:
Well... it looks as if it was the inevitable "...circumstances outside of the Series control..." that's to blame! Seriously, I believe that both of those resorts were never fully committed from the get-go, and putting them on the schedule in the first place was wishful thinking at best.
Ah.... i guess that answers my question. I was more just wondering if it was the resorts that nixed it or if Warriors was folding or something.