Quantcast

***Monday GMT***

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
the universe delivers, yet again.
spent the weekend traversing clouds, sharing beautiful love & energy in the mountains.
then came down to Boulder last night for Samskara and we laid on the stage at the planetarium & laughed hysterically through the first half because of the intense visuals.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Last edited:

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
rofl in a box. so basically a fiber glass shell, with a bunch of random shit tossed into the trunk. For $33k.

And automatic.

Would much rather have this, for less money and less troubles - https://www.factoryfive.com/type-65-coupe/
its more of the
"buy this piece of fiberglass, paint it red, title it as a car that there was 6 produced of, sell it for 200k"
:confused::confused::confused:

also appears that it has a caddy engine?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
its more of the
"buy this piece of fiberglass, paint it red, title it as a car that there was 6 produced of, sell it for 200k"
:confused::confused::confused:

also appears that it has a caddy engine?
A crusty Cadillac engine, which most likely came out of a FWD car.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Would much rather have this, for less money and less troubles - https://www.factoryfive.com/type-65-coupe/
And on this kit car note, my buddy just got notice that construction has started on his Vaydor. A shop is doing all the outside work and he is doing the interior. He did the big brake kit and a nice single turbo setup on the G35 before he dropped it off at the chop shop. I think the total build is around $35k including donor car and labor.

He is expecting it all to be done in time for X-Mas.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Went to Thumper Awethum dreading the wet leaves from last night's rain, but badly needing a ride. As I was gearing up I could hear a faint buzz. At the trailhead the singletrack had been blown off. Caught up to the ranger with a backpack leaf blower doing his thing. I thought he had seen me so I just slowed down to enjoy freshly de-leafed trail right in front of me. I startled him a bit, oops. Talked shop for a while then rode till dusk.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Went to Thumper Awethum dreading the wet leaves from last night's rain, but badly needing a ride. As I was gearing up I could hear a faint buzz. At the trailhead the singletrack had been blown off. Caught up to the ranger with a backpack leaf blower doing his thing. I thought he had seen me so I just slowed down to enjoy freshly de-leafed trail right in front of me. I startled him a bit, oops. Talked shop for a while then rode till dusk.
Goddam trail sanitizers... :disgust1:

:D

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
There are still a lot of leaves left to come down. So when they do and after a few windy days the trail should look pretty good. It does look kind of weird though. The place has never been blown as far as I know. Saves me the trouble of using my Appalachian Foot Rake in a few problem spots.
Plz 2 make sure Black Mountain is clear for January 1st.

And Laurel while you're at it.

k thx!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I went to the Gym today. Man I hate it there. I am showering at home from now on... Man sweat is vile... How the fuck do you not smell your own BO?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I went to the Gym today. Man I hate it there. I am showering at home from now on... Man sweat is vile... How the fuck do you not smell your own BO?
Nothing wrong with working up a good schvitz if you actually bath in something other than glitter more than once a week.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Nothing wrong with working up a good schvitz if you actually bath in something other than glitter more than once a week.
My glitter source has dried up along with my stripper swagger. I am sure you understand? They get mad when you get glitter all over the sauna. I understand.... Its hard to explain me...