Quantcast

-- Monday's Ride Thread --

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Anyone do any riding over the weekend? Any riding on for tonight? We got a ton of rain over the weekend... will take at least 2 weeks to even start drying out, so... raquetball for me tonight.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MBC and I were going to ride yesterday. We had it all panned. Then it went and rained all day. :rolleyes:

No activity for me for three days now. My back has been killing me and I don't know why. I will try to do some weight lifting tonight.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Did some urban slipping and sliding wednesday night. Hit Tryon thanksgiving AM which was a act of futility as it was wet and leafy making it suck. Called it short and it was all good. I had stuff to do. Friday I hiked Tryon then felt itchy and rode around the hood. We did a 3 hour urban/trail ride yesterday. I had fun. Basically until we get snow or a hard freeze the riding will continue to suck around here......jdcamb

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Got about 6 hours of riding in between Friday and Saturday, I love mah new 575. Sunday was amazing, in the 60's and sunny, but rain on Saturday night made already wet ground swampy so I just went for a hike with the doggies.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Rode with a group of 16 on Friday, then rode with a group of 17 (mostly monkeys) on Sunday. A lotta singletrack i'm still pooped.

Instigator

ass balancer
Aug 22, 2001
Rochester, NY
Riding????? what is this thing you speak of?
I have had one ride that was an hour long last week. Other than that no riding in the last 7 or 8 weeks. Things are changing as of today. I will be riding at least 3 times/ week and hitting some light weights at least 3 times/ week.

I am getting to old to let myself get in any worse shape, so it is time to take care of my health.

J

JRB

I rode City Park with Wumpus and a group of mojos on Saturday. Lots of stopping. My boy, Dan, tossed it over on a descent and I ended up taking the road out. Rode yesterday by myself, but it was slick, so I took the SS and the wife and met a friend at a different spot. It was stupid muddy. The lakes are all out here, and now it is raining again. This will likely be my last ride post for a bit, unless you want to hear about me watching pr0n and riding the trainer. :rolleyes:

T-Blazer

Monkey
Jun 8, 2004
rochester,ny
Instigator said:
Riding????? what is this thing you speak of?
I have had one ride that was an hour long last week. Other than that no riding in the last 7 or 8 weeks. Things are changing as of today. I will be riding at least 3 times/ week and hitting some light weights at least 3 times/ week.

I am getting to old to let myself get in any worse shape, so it is time to take care of my health.
hey bro , lets get together for some morning rides . :) t-day ride was a blast. Peanut butter mud and wet leaves, yee haa !!stayed out for 3 hours .