Quantcast

!@#$% Monderp GMT %$#@!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Went riding on Saturday morning, watched the SKC game on TV on Sunday (even though they lost), and hung out with some family & friends. Overall a decent weekend.

Just a little over 3 weeks until vacation, will be good to get out of town for almost 2 weeks. Counting down the days...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

After the ride fail yesterday I hung out by the pool, grilled, and ate hamburgers. Not a bad way to spend the day.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Good concert on Saturday night--satisfying last concert to play in Seattle. Then on Sunday we took baby-kins to visit my uncle + his wife in their fixer-upper house that we hadn't seen yet. I successfully avoided having a political argument with him. Success all around.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Too much wine this weekend. The lady joined a wine club last time we were in Hood River and we had our first pickup last weekend. We decided since we hadn't made it to Maryhill in WA, we would hit there first, then get our drop.

Nice spread they have out there. Got 6 bottles. Hit the ladys place, got 7 bottles for the club, our free tasting and eats, then she ended up getting a case and a half of other crap. Dear lord, running out of room in the Corvette with 2 dogs and 31 bottles of wine. Hit the brew pub for some proper beverage and the Steam Porter was quite good. Ended up going dancing in hood river, then couldn't find a single room in that damn town. Drove home, got there about 3 Sunday morning. Ugh, what a road trip.

Yay Monday.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Tired. Body has not recovered from yesterday's ride. Barely slept as I have been absorbed in finishing a new book series, so I stayed up late reading it. I've got a bunch of errands to run after work that my tired self really does not want to deal with.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I got an overdose of great riding yesterday and I am suffering from withdrawal symptoms today. Gonna be a long week.
I have the same way just thinking about when I can ride my mtb again. I have to do a road ride tonight I think just to do something. I was upstate both days riding and just enjoying the spring colors

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
As much as I love my new job so far, I am really not looking forward to tommorrow. Oc training at one, not looking forward to getting a pepper spray facial then running an obstacle course

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Good weekend of riding. Quick blasts on Friday and Sunday, and then a respectable ride today. Around 4,000 ft of climbing in the 3 rides. Good news is that I'm not shattered to pieces. Feeling pretty fit, actually.

Fell off on today's ride though. Low speed with foggy glasses and an unwise level of confidence. I was due.

After some miscommunication with Treesaw Sunday, drove down to Saratoga Springs to ride with her and a couple of other friends. Turns out that when she said "tomorrow" in email Sunday, she meant the 26th, so I rode by myself. I did manage to deliver the Heady Topper to her, though.

Last edited: