Quantcast

***Monderp GMT***

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Good Morning!!

A crisp Fall morning out there. Started my day out with a visit to the local Development Services Permitting Office for a sign package I'm working on for a local college....nothing like government entity interaction to start your day out....I should be allowed to just clock out and go home after that. The-above-and-beyond-hazard-duty furlough to heal the hole in my brain.

Nice weekend - spent Saturday cleaning the leaves off the yard, only to see Sunday's high winds redeposit them back onto said yard. So, I started drinking. That helped.

Y'all go be cool-ass people today.
It was recently explained to me why certain trail features cannot be repaired by volunteers but has to be done by the State, but first approved by a water drainage expert. It's been a dangerous hazard for most of this year and will remain so until they get to it. A crew of three gnomes could take care of it in a few sessions. But no, they have to wait so they can get an excavator up there. I don't think I could work in that environment. Spending an inordinate amount of time with a thumb up ones ass is, to me, not very productive.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Prep for painting is mind numbing. Hell of a way to spend my "vacation".

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Saw a guy lose a brand new refrigerator on the highway this morning. Luckily it came to a rest in the breakdown lane, unluckily for him it was FUCKED. Oopsies!

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Technically, me and my supervisor but it only opens the box, not release the keys. But it's electronic, so everyone has their own pin code to get into the box. I can choose who has access to what keys, hence why i had to make accounts for them and assign keys.

heavyd

Monkey
Dec 1, 2016
Not where I wanna be
that's a good way to do it.

hey long time no see
Yeah, to be honest I'm on too many forums/subreddits, etc. I forget places lol. I'm a bad person. :(

I was going to hit the trails, but I was thinking, man it's warm and nice today, the skateparks won't be rideable once the snow sets in but the trails will be. So I hit the parks. :)

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Is is Missed the Landing Monday??

Did you heckle him mercilessly? If not you have forsaken your duty as a RM member.

lol.... member
How did buddy there get up after that?

Also, that is the single sketchiest entrance that I've ever seen to a drop. And I can't even really see the entrance.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
How did buddy there get up after that?

Also, that is the single sketchiest entrance that I've ever seen to a drop. And I can't even really see the entrance.
I'm always blown away when dudes take hits like that and just get up. Looked like he hit the ground with a foot out. I can only assume that in a similar situation my knee would have exploded and my kneecap would have reached escape velocity and cruised into low earth orbit.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
The only reason for an olive to exist in a martini is to be stuffed with blue cheese and soaked for so long in good vodka no remnants of olive flavor remain.

Don't even get me started on sickos that put olives on pizza...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
So I talk this girl to go on a hike date at the local park. Things are going well. We are talking and walking. I shared my water with her. Walking along she hurts her foot. Cannot go further. We find a bench and I propose to go get my car and get her home. Shes says no she'll call her Mom who lives nearby (By Me). Her Mom is busy and can't do it. So I walk home. Get the car. Come back and shes gone. I go back home and text her. No reply.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
So I talk this girl to go on a hike date at the local park. Things are going well. We are talking and walking. I shared my water with her. Walking along she hurts her foot. Cannot go further. We find a bench and I propose to go get my car and get her home. Shes says no she'll call her Mom who lives nearby (By Me). Her Mom is busy and can't do it. So I walk home. Get the car. Come back and shes gone. I go back home and text her. No reply.
For the best, you don't want to bind your chromosomes with someone so delicate.