Quantcast

><>Monderp GMT<><

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Long as night last night. Started by getting up early because the expedition done blew up. Wife called said the oil light came on and it's loud as hell. She pulled over, it locked up. So I have that to deal with.....

Atf will be at my house today at 1300 for inspection and interview, so that going on too. So get of work in five, head home, clean up a bit and attempt to get a little sleep.

Wish me luck

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning! Got up at 5:24AM to catch an early train only to wait and wait because 15 minutes delay due to "signaling issues".
Is it Friday, yet?

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
Yesterday was the first sunny 60 degree day of the year. Spent the whole day outside. Did a big road loop in the morning and went for a hike with my girls in the afternoon. Mental recharge complete.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Worked Saturday night, Sunday day, then Mon-Thurs coming up. Bleh.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Sold the wife's car on Saturday. Guy offered $2,200, I told him $2,400 was the lowest I'd go, so we compromised and did $2,400.

Brought home another piece of the puzzle yesterday.

Untitled by Tim Souza, on Flickr

Amazing how well something that large hauls in a one ton pickup truck. It was, dare say, a pleasurable experience, much moreso than a trailer.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

My back is jacked (still) but has been spazing all weekend. This sucks but I have been lax on my pt and I know that is at least part of it.

Got the wife's cruiser all cleaned up, tuned up, and rode it around the hood. I shortened the front brake cable and got it shifting well. Needs grips, but with single side grip shift, options suck. Break it down for paint once I can stand again.

Yay Monderp.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I drank way too much beer this weekend. Damn. I guess the first weekend with great weather will do that.

Started Monday off by falling on some ice walking to my car and crushed my bananas. Damn that ice burns. Sadly I didn't crush this crappy laptop.:rofl:

Time for some coffee.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
great great great ride in to work this weekend. I fucking love spring. winter was cool, but I'm done with it now.

Forgot to mention this yesterday, but I witnessed this happen on the way home from skiing. I think I may have been the first to call 911 caus' both the dispatcher and the provincial police were totally surprised to hear it: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/plane-landing-highway-5-chelsea-quebec-1.4630826
the funniest thing was my seven year old son didn't seem overly phased by it. I guess he hasn't lived long enough to realize that a plane landing on the highway is not a normal thing...

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
Mornin!

Sold the wife's car on Saturday. Guy offered $2,200, I told him $2,400 was the lowest I'd go, so we compromised and did $2,400.

Brought home another piece of the puzzle yesterday.

Untitled by Tim Souza, on Flickr

Amazing how well something that large hauls in a one ton pickup truck. It was, dare say, a pleasurable experience, much moreso than a trailer.
Is that your daily driver?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Morning Monkeys.

My back is jacked (still) but has been spazing all weekend. This sucks but I have been lax on my pt and I know that is at least part of it.

Got the wife's cruiser all cleaned up, tuned up, and rode it around the hood. I shortened the front brake cable and got it shifting well. Needs grips, but with single side grip shift, options suck. Break it down for paint once I can stand again.

Yay Monderp.
SRAM grips that come with their 1x gripshifters...I might still have a full grip and a half, I'll check spares if you're interested for postage. I have a feeling I gave the full length ones away and only have shorties now though...

Otherwise just buy normal grips and cut one down, locking or regular will work.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Last day skiing slush was fun. Hung in the park with the girls for most of the day. I think with my influence I can keep them in the park & trees and away from the racer crowd. :rofl:

Have had some serious insomnia the past two nites. Cant wait for some decent sleep. :/

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Hello Monkies! I am happy to be back in Montana after a few days in SLC. I flew down on a tiny little plane that could easily land on a freeway. I have to go down a couple more times in May or June and believe I will drive as the SLC airport is the suck.

In other news... we finally tried a home delivered meal service last week, 12 meals a week for about $115 which includes delivery. We have prepared 8 and it's fantastic. The time saved by not being the gorcery store is an added bonus. :)

My product photography project is in full swing, my success rate is well over 50%. Not counting the time it takes to unpack and repack the dildos, I can complete a 12 second 24 frame 360 (that is nearly video smooth) in about 30 minutes. My project is stills for a trade show catalog but I am trying to steal earn their web ready business with images that meet Amazon requirements.

Kind of sounds like work... but now I want an Ortery system. :think:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
It is now. Sans camper of course. :D
How many miles? Dodge pickup as a daily driver... :popcorn:

It's Monday and it sure as shit feels like it.
Truth right here. The only thing that can pull this out of the shitcan is a lunch ride. So I believe I will go do that. Hopefully the problem with my bikee *WAS* the headset as the shop suspected... but Dakota Ridge will sort it out!

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
How many miles? Dodge pickup as a daily driver... :popcorn:

Truth right here. The only thing that can pull this out of the shitcan is a lunch ride. So I believe I will go do that. Hopefully the problem with my bikee *WAS* the headset as the shop suspected... but Dakota Ridge will sort it out!
Around here Dodge trucks are the favored agricultural workhorse, I'm not sure what drivetrain though.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I need to try something like that. As a single dude, i usually buy fresh stuff and it goes bad because its always sold in bigger packages than i need.
The smaller delivery plans charge a shipping fee but I still think the convenience of delivery and varied weekly menu are worth it, we had gotten used to eating out 3 or 4 nights a week and that had to stop.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Project manager I work with put in her notice last week. Now she is claiming she might not leave, turns out it may have been a failed ploy to get a raise. That not only didn't work but she apparently said some really dumb shit to her senior manager in the process. She doesn't realize it yet but if she sticks around she will be getting transferred to third shift. She is kind of lucky, I would probably try to fire her.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Project manager I work with put in her notice last week. Now she is claiming she might not leave, turns out it may have been a failed ploy to get a raise. That not only didn't work but she apparently said some really dumb shit to her senior manager in the process. She doesn't realize it yet but if she sticks around she will be getting transferred to third shift. She is kind of lucky, I would probably try to fire her.
Can you get fired if you already quit?