Quantcast

><>Monderp GMT<><

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Project manager I work with put in her notice last week. Now she is claiming she might not leave, turns out it may have been a failed ploy to get a raise. That not only didn't work but she apparently said some really dumb shit to her senior manager in the process. She doesn't realize it yet but if she sticks around she will be getting transferred to third shift. She is kind of lucky, I would probably try to fire her.
whew lass

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Project manager I work with put in her notice last week. Now she is claiming she might not leave, turns out it may have been a failed ploy to get a raise. That not only didn't work but she apparently said some really dumb shit to her senior manager in the process. She doesn't realize it yet but if she sticks around she will be getting transferred to third shift. She is kind of lucky, I would probably try to fire her.
:rofl:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Yeah - I'd wager 100K is about the time you'd wanna dump it. :D
It's diesel yea? Or work dodge has just under 300k, and its be worked like a rented mule, including one instance of being jimmydean'd in SD. I'm not a huge fan Dodge products, but if doesn't get beat to death in this environment, it will probably hold up.

Though, it's also old enough to avoid all that new emissions crap, so who knows?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
It's diesel yea? Or work dodge has just under 300k, and its be worked like a rented mule, including one instance of being jimmydean'd in SD. I'm not a huge fan Dodge products, but if doesn't get beat to death in this environment, it will probably hold up.

Though, it's also old enough to avoid all that new emissions crap, so who knows?
half jimmydean'd

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I am *kinda* interested in the new Diesel F150, but my current truck is paid off, so probably not. Maybe when they hit the used market in a few years.
30 mpg ftw, towing or not.
30 mpg only for 4x2. 25 mpg for 4x4 which suddenly doesn't sound that amazing.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Reporting back on a highly successful Sea Otter.

Hung with @Tantrum Cycles (aka Doc Brown) and rode his bike to 5th place in my category (Cat 2, 30-34). Not a super impressive result by any means but my personal best Sea Otter result. My riding buddy was on another Tantrum bike and took 1st in his catagory (Cat 2, 25-29). Keep in mind that this is Sea Otter and even Cat 2 is pretty stacked. The dude who won my age group would have been 4th in Cat 1 if he had wanted to shell out the $$ for a lisence.

Did lots of drinking and 420 related activities and yelled at some fast dudes in the DH and DS. I'd like to think that our motivational yelling helped Graves put down the power and post the first ever sub 2 minute Sea Otter (mostly) DH time. We were heckling so hard that my girlfriend made the Pink Bike feed. Check out the chica in the tie die. So proud :banana:

Also rode the new 27.5 Capra. That thing is a freaking monster truck.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
moar details plz
She demanded a significant raise to stay here and bragged that the new position would allow her to drink on the job.

Being able to have a beer at work would be nice I guess but not exactly an argument I would use in salary negotiations, especially for someone who regularly and openly calls in hungover.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
She demanded a significant raise to stay here and bragged that the new position would allow her to drink on the job.

Being able to have a beer at work would be nice I guess but not exactly an argument I would use in salary negotiations, especially for someone who regularly and openly calls in hungover.
sounds like a real pro.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Sounds like a quality shitshow! You have to admire her stupidity... :D

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC

I would like to subscribe to your news letter of updates on this subject

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!

If she pulls this off, we gotta worship her like the FSM.