Quantcast

><>Monderp GMT<><

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Oh my holy shit....... Made a call, I never cancelled my gao insurance when I got my expedition refinanced......

ITS COVERED!!!!! Covers the 2790 left on the land, gives me a grand towards the replacement!!!!!!!!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hit 58km/h on the donkey bike tonight, on a dirt road, littered with potholes and tractor track marks. Had the tires pumped up to 80psi.

Holy vibrations Batman hah.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Bled my brakes, and put the rotors on. Alls that's left to do is put the tires on and make some homebrew sealant.

Question for the pro bleeders: before putting the pads back in the rear brake, I was posting against the pistons. It made a squishy sound at the lever Seems odd to me. Is that normal, or possibly a sign that something is worn out in the lever?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Checking in for the night at Children's Hospital. Came because Hannah has pink eye. And apparently an ear infection. And apparently bronchiolitis. And now she's on O2 and I'm spending the next 8 hours here, so checking in so I can get a place to sleep.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Checking in for the night at Children's Hospital. Came because Hannah has pink eye. And apparently an ear infection. And apparently bronchiolitis. And now she's on O2 and I'm spending the next 8 hours here, so checking in so I can get a place to sleep.
Been there. No fun. Rest while you can, hope your little one gets better.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Bled my brakes, and put the rotors on. Alls that's left to do is put the tires on and make some homebrew sealant.

Question for the pro bleeders: before putting the pads back in the rear brake, I was posting against the pistons. It made a squishy sound at the lever Seems odd to me. Is that normal, or possibly a sign that something is worn out in the lever?
Shimano?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
What does "checking in" mean? Is it a colloquialism, or do you litterally have to "check-in"?

That's a lot of shit for a little body to handle at once. Hope she gets better soon (and you got at least a little rest over night).