Quantcast

Monkey Fest -- Fall edition

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Ok, here are some of my pics from the weekend... (full gallery here)

Friday

Wild Baboon sighting:

Saturday

Two Baboon salutes!

No pictures from Sunday unfortunately.

Last edited:

strangeland2

Monkey
Jul 11, 2007
masshole
I missed both MKfests for this thing. We started it the week end of summer fest and here it is the week end after fall fest.

Hopefully I ll make it next year.

SparrowOnMe

Chimp
Sep 3, 2008
As far as "Bud Light Girl w/the Argyle Socks" for the record, I started with Bud Light, moved on to Mich Ultra Light, moved on to a big freaken bottle of a barley wine, and finished with an even bigger bottle of a Lambic. . . and then I passed out drunk. Nothing is more refreshing after a long ride then a nice Bud Light. . . I would like to personally thank everybody that fnished the ride early that did not succumb to peer pressure and throw away all of my yummy tasty Bud Light, or Portuguese Water as I like to call it. ~SparrowOnMe (PS +1 likes it too!)

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
had a great time myself. if you notice in the group pics where everyone is just sitting around, they are waiting for my slow a$$!! i'm not really any good at riding off road, i'm more of a roadie but i've caught the bug and will be mtb'ing more and hopefully will get better so everyone won't have to wait so long for me to catch up!!! thanks to everyone for waiting i'm sure you were all happy when i bailed early and i can't blame you. i look forward to the next MF. everyone was super cool, not a 'tude in the group. i'll have to dig up another Dogfish ale glass for IAB and try to find a Michelob Ultra for SparrowOnMe. and here's proof she does rock the Mic Ultra!!