Quantcast

Monkeyfest 2018 Kingdom Trails 8/2-8/5

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
@TreeSaw, have there been any updates to the lodge since the last time we rented it? (Two years ago?)

Certainly possible. You know my schedule with kids and shit gets pretty tight, but I might even take the friday off to get some extra shuttling/lift runs in.
Crombie and I usually still bring our old DH bikes for some lift runs. I'm still rocking the DB Strike you sold me years ago since we only downhill like once a year :thumb:

Casey-Ryan

Monkey
Jan 2, 2012
Gloucester, MA
Really close to my wedding but I am down to head up for a few days and ride with you guys. Been a while since we all got together. Also would be willing to camp out as idea if you guys don't have any free beds. Let me know details when we get them all together.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
I'm most likely out. It sounds like I have an opportunity to go to the BrauBeviale in Nuremberg this year and I need to conserve $ to cover travels to the many breweries we're hoping to visit.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Have fun! I have good memories of my 1 and only Kingdom trails Monkeyfest, drinking too much the day before and covertly puking in the bushes after the climb up Darling Hill Rd.

Greggah

Motorboat
Oct 9, 2008
Gonic, NH
I haven't logged in in a long time. JBP just gave me nudge. I'm not doing much mountain biking recently but I'm thinking I can make it. Might bring the kid (15 NOW) if that's ok.