Quantcast

?Montreal?Snow?

jmvar

Monkey
Aug 16, 2002
"It was a funny angle!"
I have a question for you guys that live in or around Montreal. Do you think you guys will have snow around November 20th? I won't hold you to the prediction, just wondering if it is out of the question.....when you guys usually get your first snowfall?

My cousin is going there for a job interview and I am thinking about meeting him up there for some snowboarding and hanging out in the city.

thanks.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
No snow in november.

Some mountain like Tremblant, Bromont and St-Sauveur might open a few trails on artificial snow, but not high quality boarding.

We get our bulk of snow from january to march... its a been comon in the past few years to get a snowless xmass... :(

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Yep we might get a lil bit of light snow someday b4 than but it won;t stay. Real snow is like Jozz said January to March. We usaully get little to no snow before xmas but we usaully get a white xmas i think.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Yeah...no way there's anything worthwhile in Nov. The earliest I've ever skied was Nov 11 a long time ago, and it was on a single white stripe down the hill surrounded by green.

BUT, I think it was in '97, where the best skiing of the year was all before xmas.

It's a crap-shoot.