Quantcast

Morning rides

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
this may sound a bit odd, but all this week, me and my friend dwight are gonna do some moring rides. we have late starts at our school all week and next week, so we plan on riding philly hits tuesday, renton skate park wednesday, Philly thursday, renton Skate park friday, next week probably the same thing. we plan on being there each day at around 7 in the morning. hope to see some people!!!!

B

bigjumper820

Yep, he speaks no lies...We'll also have a couple of friends up...It'll be a grand old time!! Me and my brand new P.2!

FlashBullit

Monkey
Dec 19, 2003
I like rideing in the morning with the sounds of the world waking up it amzaing, I love it and now i have my new bike ( My monkey ) you should go check it out.:D

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
I might have to meet you guys for the some skate park carvation. I will have to see how tired I am since that is extremely early. I'll try for friday.

B

bigjumper820

Sounds good, we went up to Philly hits today, but our buddies didn't meet us, so we just headed on over to the skatepark...It was really nice out there, so we had some fun!

May 9, 2003
Burien at Crappiss' House
Maybe I'll join you delinquents tomorrow at Philly Hits. I don't want to risk incarceration at the skatepark. Langer, you might think about the same thing. These guys are under 18, and thus, won't lose jobs or home by having to spend a night in the pokey for riding the park....... (No bikes allowed) :dead:

I guess the skaters worked hard to get thier place, I can't say I won't ever poach it, but I'll be doing my park poaching at night!:devil:

oxygen_77

Monkey
Sep 20, 2003
Kent, WA
Originally posted by Captain Crunch
I don't want to risk incarceration at the skatepark. Langer, you might think about the same thing. These guys are under 18, and thus, won't lose jobs or home by having to spend a night in the pokey for riding the park....... (No bikes allowed) :dead:

I guess the skaters worked hard to get thier place, I can't say I won't ever poach it, but I'll be doing my park poaching at night!:devil:
I was gonna' say the same thing.... I've seen some bikes at the Kent skatepark though and I haven't seen a sign there banning bikes so that might be a good alternative to the Renton one. Not sure, but it's worth a shot (especially since I'm moving to Kent the end of this week :) )

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
The Law doesnt scare me!! I'll poach at night or the morning. Then I'll poach some hiking trails for dessert. hahahaha

Just kidding. I have actually been down there at night and talked to the wandering bike cops. They didnt say anything to us about no bikes allowed. We did stop riding as soon as they rode up and rode away after talking to them. The Renton skatepark sucks for bikes though. Is the Kent skatepark a little more bike friendly?

oxygen_77

Monkey
Sep 20, 2003
Kent, WA
Originally posted by Langer
Is the Kent skatepark a little more bike friendly?
I think if you want something that is really better for bikes you should head to a place like the SkateBarn (near Ikea). The Kent skatepark looked really similar to the Renton one. Neither one looks really big enough to get any kind of good flow going.

B

bigjumper820

In the morning, when there aren't any skaters around, is when we ride...they're all still stoned from the night before!! The cops don't usually hassle us (KNOCK ON WOOD!) 'cause we're not bothering anything or anybody for sh*t's sake! They just need to lighten up a little!!